Heyyy Teach!!

I busted through the double doors with so much force I thought they were gonna break but I didn't care, I had my purple beats around my neck blaring IDFWY so loud I'm pretty sure the principal heard it. I stopped the skateboard by kicking it up and catching it before taking my Ray Bans off and taking a look around. The whole hallway was silent as I noticed I was the only girl here. "Oh heck no!" I shouted putting my free arm on my hip and turning around. This is not happening, but it might be better than my old schools. I sighed making my way to the office not making any eye contact. I opened the door with more force than necessary, but he didn't seem to mind. "You finally showed up, now sit down," was all he said. I rolled my neck back, put my skateboard down, and put my hands on my hip. "Well excuse me, what crawled up your butt this fine morning?" I retorted, but nevertheless took a seat. He giggled and said, "Look, I'm just here to give advice, give you a class schedule, and your dorm room number with keys. Word of the wise don't eat the tacos here and don't upset your roommates they know about having a new roommate, but not a female one. So, if they pull any pranks on you don't take it to the heart, 'kay kid?" Man I loved his New York accent "Man don't worry about me, I can take a couple pranks, but thanks for the advice." I said that and left after getting all I needed.
I skated down the halls and searched for my dorm room 219. When I found it I smiled so hard my eyes wrinkled. "Home sweet home!" I said inhaling the familiar scent of B.O I was so accustomed to. I found the tidiest bed that didn't have a name tag and jumped onto it with a 'thud'. I fell asleep when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it I expected to see my roommates, but instead there was a lady standing next to boxes and suitcases. I "lightly" shoved her out the way and said, "My beautiful things!" She shrieked and said with an attitude, "Well, uhm yeah I'm tour guide for today and you slept through a whole class period which you should've attended." I turned to her shrugging and mumbling, "You're still here? What do you want?" She huffed and replied, "Its my responsibility to get you to your classes today, so lets go." She grabbed my hand and I told her, "Stop man handling me. I can walk." She let go and turned to my room and started putting my stuff under my bed until the hall was clear. After that I followed her to my second period class on my skateboard with my Ray Bans on and my beats blasting Trap Queen.
She opened the door running inside like a monster was chasing her and I was laughing so hard. I came into the class with a kickflip sticking the landing and when I looked up she was hiding behind the teacher like a coward. I clutched my stomach laughing and said, "Man your funny." I kicked my board up, grabbing it in my hand, then proceeded to take my shades off. "Dang its bright, can y'all dim the lights?" I heard some chuckles then realized there were students present and I was in the front of the class. I mean I didn't have a problem because I looked alright today, I was wearing a black top with black ripped jeans, black Jordans with purple at the bottom, a black watch, black Jordan backpack, purple beats, and my black beanie that read 'rayz designz'. Once the teacher cleared her throat its like time unfroze and we all got back to living. I'm a swag freak, so I get lost in my wardrobe choices sometimes. My tour guide decided it was time to stop clinging on the teachers dress right about then and spit with venom, "That... monster is your new student and classmate. G-goodluck. I shall take my leave now." I cheesed extra hard and giggled when she tried to walk around me, but tripped over my leg, "hehe... Watch your step." She glared at me before walking out the door. "Man, my life is sweet. Oh, heyyy teach!" The class went silent and the last sound was Fetty Wap saying "I'm getting fly with my baby" before I paused my playlist and the class bursted out laughing.