MINES

Omniscience

Omniscience

Beauty couldn't help the smile that formed on her face, nor could she help the juice linking into her black lace underwear when he walked away. He had to be the most sexy man she had every seen. And she wanted him. He was already her in her mind.

After a couple of minutes Prince walked into the kitchen right after Beast left and the guilt finally started to sink in as soon as she saw his face. She what she had done wasn't really wrong saying that they where in a open relationship. But she couldn't help the feeling that she had crossed the line. "You stank." She stated well holding her nose well walking quickly passed him without saying another word.

(Prince)

(Prince)

"Well that's what happeneds when you have sex all day." Prince said back. He knew that was a low blow but, she had started it and he didn't like to be provoked. His relationship was simple with beauty. Did her love her yes but, did he love her to stop fucking other girls no. And maybe he was shellfish for not letting her go. But, she was his 1st love it wasn't easy for him. Rather or not he did her wrong.

Beauty stopped what she was doing in looked closely into his eyes. "Have you lost you mind?" She was starting to get tried of his bullshit. But, she only had herself to blame. She did it to herself. But there had be some kind of limits. Beauty thought. Like fucking people that I knows should be the line that's never crossed. "Why my friend though?" Prince sign. He knew it was coming. "Why can't you be faithful, why can't we be a normal couple?" Honestly he didn't know why he couldn't be faithful. He didn't get what was his problem. It's wasn't like he didn't Love his girl friend because he did. "Is it because I'm don't have light skin ?" Tears started to form in her eyes in Prince knew that he fucked up once again.

"No," he paused, "maybe." It was an sercet that he like girls with fair skin. He didn't think she was ugly he knew he had a beautiful girl. But, Beauty was starting to notice all the girl where either white or had very light skin.