Chapter 1

Nicole's p.o.v

I rolled over feeling like complete shit, *BEEP* ughh I shut my eyes hoping for the last 7 seconds of the last peace and quiet I'm going to get for the next 8 hours.

I heard a knock on my door and groaned."Go away dork ." I whined before hearing my door slowly open and close. I swear this boy never has listened since the day we were born. I shut my eye tighter holding onto the sleep that we both knew I wasn't gonna get. " Wake up sunshine" , I heard my best friend Axel saying in his most cheerful voice to try and wake me.

I rolled over in my soft angel like bed, turning to look at the clock but Axel 's smiling face was in my way. "If you don't move your face, I will bite you." I said in my most groggiest voice that I can have in the morning. " Nicole wake you ass up and take a shower, you troll." Axel said laughing as he was moving towards the door but before he left he made a quick glance towards  my closet and said "You should wear your black skinny jeans with that purple crop top and black hightop converse." Now I know what your thinking "Wtf is he doing in your house?" I ask myself that question everyday. I jumped out of bed and ran into the shower to burn the smell of sleep off.
When I was finished I walked down stairs to find Axel eating which wasn't a surprise, it's a normal thing for a boy, he sure loves to eat.  "We gotta get to school hurry the fuck up" I said with disgust, grabbing the car keys.
- skips to school -
Axels P.O.V
"Samm why are you at my locker" I said in a low voice so nobody around us could hear. "Nicole still doesn't know yet about...well hmm..us" I say avoiding his deep blue eyes. "How can u keep us from your best friend axel she's gonna understand." "NO she won't Sam. She's gonna flip out!" I scream, god this boy never listens. "Who's gonna freak out?" A angel sweet voice said from beside me. It felt like glass was just shoved into my heart, I know that voice anywhere. "Nicole I can explain." I slowly turned around to see my best friend standing there her face was clam but her eyes looked like blue fire in the pit of hell. "Sam told me everything so Axel you can explain how you have been hiding this well relationship from me for 3 months, you think you can explain why you lied TO ME?" Nicole said with the most passion that I had ever seen. Her face said so many different emotions broken, mad, disgust. I couldn't figure out what to say it happen all to quick. All I knew was the next thing would tear me to bits and not even the best sex would fix it. If hearing heart breaks were real, you'd hear his shatter. If looks could kill he'd already be six feet under.