Chapter 3

Nicole P.O.V
I walked into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up before Olivia freaks the hell out on me. Olivia is my best friend, she was the only girl that didn't make fun of me and didn't want Axel's attention. I'm just gonna go through the rest of my day without thinking of that idiot Axel. As I walked into the bathroom I bumped into someone as I look up to see a girl with black hair darker than the night sky, and red tips that reminded me of the color of bright blood. "What's y-your name?" I said almost trembling in the beauty of her presence. "Skyler" she said in a slump voice, as if she didn't care of anyone's opinion. I cracked a smirk and said "Oh like Skyler Storm" laughing a bit, but her eyes quickly darkened from their usual golden brown to almost midnight black. "No, Skyler Moon." She said in such a powerful voice, it echoed through the bathroom sending chills down my spine. "Sorry." I said looking down, my voice so low that I, myself could barely hear it. Guilt seemed to wash over her eyes like the waves on the shoreline. "Sorry I'm trying to learn how to control that."she said looking around as if she was waiting for an entrance. Her ears were perked as Olivia walked into the bathroom. As soon as her eyes laid on me, I knew she knew about Axel. " Nicole rosella Emerson" damn my whole name this is huge for her because she hated using my whole name " HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM LIKE THAT" she screamed like a banshee she soon collected herself before she raised a hand before I realize what happen I was on my ass on the bathroom floor in shock. The next thing would change everything...