Chapter ONE

~-France's POV-~

I put on my most friendly grin as I approach the sweet little Italian. Italy babbled on and on about several different things at once as he clung to Germany's arm. He had the biggest grin on his face and his eyes are closed, just like usual. "Bonjour, petite Italy!~" I greeted, and the German narrowed his icy eyes at me. I brushed him off best I could and balanced myself when Feliciano tackled me in his hug.

"Oh, big brother France! I've-a been wanting to-a ask you something!" The smaller boy cheered, dragging me off, waving back at Germany, hollering that he'd be back shortly. Just before we exited the conference room, I gave a short wave over my shoulder and a quick wink.

Once Italy figured we were far enough away, he pulled us to a stop, then fiddled with his fingers, as he does when he's nervous. "I-a know this is silly and weird to ask, especially because I'm-a Italian, but I-a need help..." He trailed, and I dramatically gasped.

"Did my petite Feli figure out 'is feelings for le big buff Germany?" I asked with my signature laugh at the end as I rubbed my chin.

Italy waved his hands around, his face bright red. "Si, si, I-a did, but, por favore! Don't be so-a loud!" He shouted, and I could hear faint footsteps nearing. "Should I-a ask him, or-a wait for him to-a ask me?" He asked me, shuffling his feet.

Faking being in thought, I grinned when I saw Russia nearing. "My little Feli should wait for the German!" I advised, placing a hand on his shoulder. As Italy repeatedly thanked me plus asked me several other questions I could hardly understand, my grin widened, my Russian friend nearing us.

~-A week later-America's POV~

Groaning, I made my way down the staircase of my home in Texas. I was rarely ever here, but when I was, it was my alone time! Only my boss was supposed to know I was here! Maybe it's a neighbor or something. I thought passing the couch. "I'm comin', I'm comin'!" I shouted to get the knocking to stop.

Opening the door, I blinked, then sighed. "My boss told you I was here?" I whined. "I shouldn't have told him." I grumbled, then ran a hand through my hair. "What's up? Why are you all here?" My gaze ran over the English man, over to the Chinese, skipped over the Russian with a large lump hanging over his shoulder, and straight to the Frenchman. Wait? Large lump? I wondere, switching back to the Russian's shoulder.

A light blue uniformed, smaller person was slung over the large man's shoulder. I stared at them, wideyed. "Wha...?" I muttered, gusturing towards the figure. Ivan smiled as Francis scooted out of the way. The figure cried out when he was tossed onto my hardwood floor, but his cry was muffled out by a handkerchief and his eyes were covered by a black blindfold. His hands were bound together behind his back by a rope, and his uniform sleeves were slightly bloodied from him struggling so much.

I looked back to the other four in disbelief as they poured themselves into my house. England loosely wrapped his arms around my neck and stood up on the tip of his toes. "It's alright, Alfred." He muttered, softly pressing his lips against mine. Yeah, me and England are dating. Or was it 'England and I'? "He's just going to be here for a day or two. We'll get information about the other two out of him easily. If not, we can use him to threaten Germany and Japan."

My brow furrowed as I allowed Arthur to kiss me. Didn't he learn from last time that the poor dude's going to crumble just from looking at him? But, wait? Use him to threaten the other two? For what!? What could they want from him? I wondered, glancing at the thrashing Italian as he was dragged down into my basement, his tears soaking the blindfold and covered down his cheeks. Hesitantly, I placed my hands on Arthur's waist, closing my eyes.