Chapter FIVE

~-America's POV-~

So strong, but incredibly gentle at the same time. The feeling of Feliciano pressed flush against my body was the best I've ever had. That is, until the doorbell rang.

We both jumped apart, panting and red. I quickly collected myself and rushed to the door, and Feliciano buried himself into the couch. "Hello?" I muttered as I opened the door, then completely froze up when I saw who was there. Oh, god, I hope he didn't see anything.

The Frenchman grinned and waved. "Bonjour, mon ami! 'ow are you zhis evening?" He asked.

"Uhm... Hey, France. I'm fine. Why are you here?" I questioned as Feliciano escaped upstairs to my room.

France tried peeking around me, but I moved in his way. "Hon hon hon.~ Who was that? You're petite English boyfriend?~" He teased in a sing-song voice. OK, he didn't see anything. "I zhought 'e was still in England, non?"

I shook my head. "No, it was no one. It was probably Hero, or Tony. England is in England." I managed without stuttering. "No one is here, except for Italy, who is down in the basement."

France looked puzzled for a second before realization dawned on him. "Oh, oui, oui. I almost forgot 'e was here." He muttered.

My brows dropped and my lips pressed into a thin line. "Forgot?" I murmured, now irritated. "You forgot the boy you totally betrayed and kidnapped is locked in my house because you put him here?" I growled, gripping the doorknob hard, nearly breaking it. "He completely trusted you, you-"

He cut me off, raising a finger. "I would not talk to me that way if I were you." He threatened, fiddling with his phone. "I could show England this, and things could go to 'ell from there." He raised the bright screen of his phone, showing me a picture he obviously just took. I was holding Italy flush against my body and our lips were moulded together. My lips pursed, still tingling from the earlier kiss as I stared at the picture. "Just one simple press, and England will see. Anyway, my boss wanted to take a tour of the U.S., so I thought while I was here in Texas, I would drop by and say 'ello. Bye-bye, Amerique. Be more careful in zhe future!" He called as he slipped back into his car.

I watched as he drove away, my jaw slacked and my brow furrowed. Slowly, I shut my door and stepped back.

"I never liked him." Tony muttered when he came and stood beside me. "And I'm never staying in New York without you again. It sucked. I like Italy, though. See ya in the morning." The alien stated and he wondered to his room, a pile of burgers in his arms.

Taking in a deep breath, I rubbed my temples. "Great." I grumbled, then made my way upstairs. I tore off my shirt while I kicked my door shut beside me and tossed the fabric. I really didn't care where it landed. I collapsed on my bed beside Italy, not bothering to tug the blankets over myself. However, Feliciano had buried himself under the fabrics. "Feli?" I whispered, raising my hand to place it on his head.

Feliciano groaned, nuzzling himself further into the pillow. "You-a regret it, don't you? Kissing me."

I scooted closer and gathered the Italian and the blankets in my arms. "No. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed because I'm still with England, but... I don't. I don't regret it one bit."

The Italian giggled, twisting around to bury his face in my chest. "Really? Not-a one bit?" He asked, hugging my waist.

Kissing his head, I close my eyes. "Not one bit. The Hero doesn't regret anything!"