Hide-and-seek

( Third p.o.v )

The sakamaki brothers and Cordelia, Richter, and Christa where outside the room where they can hear the painful screams of Beatrix. When the screaming stopped Karl came out and said " come in and meet your new sister " they where all surprised to know it was a girl.

When they went in they saw Beatrix holding a child wrapped in blankets. Karl grabbed the baby and handed it to the brother's and they all loved her at first sight. Cordelia came and snatched the baby and she looked at her and her eyes softened " why couldn't I give birth to a beautiful child like this " said Cordelia. Richter looked at her and he seemed surprised and Cordelia said " is something the matter Richter~ " his eyes softened and he said " of course not " he felt as someone was glaring at him and saw his brother Karl Heinz.

" what will you call her " said shu , Karl thought and said " Emiko Sakamaki, it means beauty child " Karl grabbed his daughter and thought ' you really are a beauty, my beloved child' Emiko giggled and grabbed his cheek.

~~~~timeskip when Emiko is now 5 years old~~~~

Emiko became a beautiful child but she got sick a lot, but a lot of things changed , Cordelia stopped being a horrible mother, Beatrix became kinder , Christa became more sane, and her brother's where all in love with her.

" ayato onii-chan " said Emiko , while trying to catch ayato. She felt someone lift her up and saw laito " laito onii-chan" she said while laughing. " hey, she was playing with me " said ayato , " we can all play right Emiko" said laito , " don't forget kana onii-chan " Emiko said .

" let's play hide-and-seek " said Emiko , " yeah" they all said , " your it ayato " said laito and they all ran to hide while ayato counted.they all followed Emiko and hid in bushes.ayato couldn't find them until he heard a giggle and found all of them " Emiko you it now " said ayato. Kanato looked at her and said " are you okay emi-chan, your face looks red" she felt hot and said " don't worry , I was just hot " she faked smiled , " now run before I get you" she said , they ran but they all heard something.

They looked back and saw Emiko on the floor " EMIKO" they all yelled , ayato picked her up and went there father " father help, Emiko " he looked up from his paperworks and his eyes widened. He ran to Emiko and grabbed her , he looked at her and her face was red and she felt hot.

" call your mother and brother's, bring Beatrix too, go now" they all left. And Karl took her to her room , when he got there, he was surprised to see his brother.

It was.............Richter.

This is my first chapter. If your read it thank you so much. If you have any ideas please tell me. If you wanna know what happens stuck around for the next chapter. THANKS FOR READING, SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!