Cordelia And Alice

( Emiko p.o.v )

The women looked at me and gasped and raised her hand and slapped me. She slapped me really hard that I fell and blood came out my mouth.

" you bitch " ayato said, reiji helped me up and I looked at the women. " how can you forget your own mother " she said and she looked like she was gonna cry.

' mother ' I thought and remembered only one of my mother's has green eyes, " Cordelia " I said and she nodded. I ran to her and hugged her and she hugged me back. " I missed you mom " I said.

" but why are you in Yui's body " I asked and Richter answered and said " she's getting revenge and getting rid of that girl " I gasped and let go of her.

" you can't, you'll kill Yui " I said. " don't you want me back, Emiko " I stepped back and said " yes.....but Yui is my big sister she was the one who loved me the most "

" I loved you and raised you " she said, " but Yui gave me a reason to keep going in life and you want to kill father and big brother's " I said and she looked mad and grabbed my hand and slapped me again.

" you know Yui has always envied you because you had everything she didn't, you had beauty, you where smart, but she always made herself believe that she loved you" she said and my eyes widened.

" I do love you but I can't let you ruin my plans " she said and threw me at Richter. Since I just awakened this made me weak.

' its time, Richter' I heard someone say and Richter looked at me and bit my neck. " ahhh , it hurts " I said and the smell of my blood filled the air. I started feeling different and a women looked at me and smiled and I saw chains locking me up.

Then the darkness consumed my entire body.

( 3rd person p.o.v )

" Richter what are you doing " Cordelia said and walked over there. " she need to awaken and now I don't need you " Richter said and put Emiko on the couch and grabbed Cordelia.

" I only needed Emiko and now I can finally get rid of you " he said and bit Cordelia's neck and started fighting ayato.

The other brother's where helping Emiko. " her hair is turning silver " Subaru said and everyone looked at her and her eyes opened to see green eyes instead of red.

She got up and kanato said " your not Emiko " and she looked at him and smirked " of course not I'm Alice " she said and chuckled, " then I'll get her back " Subaru said and was about to hit her when they all fell back and hit the wall.

Alice walked over to Richter and hugged him from behind. " I'm back dear " she looked at him and kissed him on the lips.

Cordelia gasped and Alice looked at her and said " hello my dear little sister Cordelia "

Thanks for reading, stick around for the next chapter.
I hope you liked this one,see you in the next chapter, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!