I'm home

( Karl Heinz p.o.v )

Right before Emiko left I had to erase her memories of Yui and my sons because if I didn't Alice might come back.

I wonder if her brother's can get her back and return her memories.

We'll meet again my precious daughter

( 3rd person p.o.v )

Yui opened the door to see no one, she closed the door and went to get her scrapbook.

" ahhh " they all heard a gentle girls voice yell outside the door. Yui went to open it up again and saw a girl with beautiful long blonde hair that went to her waist and crimson red eyes.

She looked like Emiko and she was right their in front of Yui, Yui ran to her and hugged her. " Emiko you came back " Yui said with tears going down her cheeks.

The girl was startled and said " umm....I think you have me confused with someone else " Yui and the brother's where surprised to hear what she said.

Yui let go of the girl to see her confused face. Shu was heart broken to see Emiko but to only know she forgot them.

" that bastard Karl Heinz erased her memories " ayato said with anger in his voice. They brought the girl inside the mansion to apologize.

" I'm sorry you just looked like my younger sister " Yui said with a sad expression. The girl grabbed yui's hand and said " that's fine, I'm sure you'll see her again " .

The girl got up and felt someone hug her from behind and saw shu hugging her. Shu whispered in her ear
" goodbye my dear Emiko " .

The girls eyes widened when she started getting back her memories. Shu let go of her when her head started throbbing with pain.

" are you okay Emiko-san " Yui said and the girl turned around to say with a gentle smile " I'm home onee-chan and onii-chans "

They all hugged her and shu stood their in place, " Emiko-chan I missed you " Yui said with tears going down her face.

Emiko looked at shu and hugged him and he immediately hugged her, shu kissed her and was finally smiling.

Emiko smiled and said " always let's always stay together" everyone was happy and smiling.

' we'll always be together my precious family '

Thanks for reading my last chapter for this book, I hope you liked this chapter, I had so much fun writing it and maybe I'll see you guys reading one of my other books.
Thank you so much and BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!