Introduction

My name is Juniper. I go to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am in Ravenclaw house. And I have two amazing bestfriends.
Piper is one of my bestfriends. We met on the Hogwarts train on our way to school First Year. I'll give you a brief story; I was alone in one of the train cabins minding my own business reading a book, when a Chocolate Frog landed in my hair. I let out a small squeal and ripped it out, throwing it to the ground.
"What was that for?" I stood up, to confront my attacker when I saw his face. The face that I would never be able to get out of my head from that moment on. A boy in my year was standing in the doorway, he had brown well-cut hair, and long lashes that went over his deep brown eyes.
"I-I-I mean, i-it's okay, you probably didn't m-mean to, I-I'll just-" I stuttered embarrassingly, causing myself to blush.
"Bloody hell, no need to panic it's just a piece of chocolate. My name's Asher by the way."  he laughed, he walked towards me confidently and picked the piece of candy from the floor.
"I heard they've only got one good jump in em', its a shame it got stuck in your hair," he smirked.
"I-" I stuttered again, shocked by his sudden rudeness.
"Oi, brown eyes!" a beautiful young girl with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes strutted into the cabin.
"back off what'd she ever do to you?!" she said, poking him in the chest.
"watch your mouth blondie, you're talking to a Ministry Consultants son here," he said proudly,
"who gives two bowtruckles, now, out" she spat, pointing him to the door.
And that was the beginning of Piper and I's friendship.
Me and August, my other bestfriend, don't really have an extreme meeting story. We've just always been bestfriends, me and him have been neighbors ever since I was two years old. August was a scrawny, yet well built boy with golden blonde hair.
August was sorted into Gryffindor, Piper also into Gryffindor, I into Ravenclaw, and of course, Asher into Slytherin.
Even though some might think it peculiar, three best friends in two different houses, the three of us have never been separated in all our years at Hogwarts.
Now its our first day of our Sixth Year, and the excitement throughout the train is buzzing.