A Cute Liam Payne Imagine

(Hiya!! I'm Dannie and this is the first imagine ever on wattpad tell me if you like!!)

"Lexie!! Hurry up!!! The flight leaves in a hour!!" Your famous boyfriend Liam Payne yelled from downstairs of your and his flat. You and him are going to your hometown, Ontario, Canada, for the holidays. Your finishing packing the wrapped presents. "I'm done!" You yelled as you dragged 5 luggages full of presents.

********ON THE PLANE**********

You looked out the window to see the Atlantic Ocean. All of a sudden you heard some girls whisper "OMG, Allie! Is that Liam Payne?!" "I think that is Samantha!" Then they walk up to Liam's seat, you turned your head and tried to gesture your hand like to go away but no, "Umm.. Hi are you Liam James Payne from one direction?" The attractive blonde asked. The one tall brunette next to her was holding the Take Me Home album with a sharpie, the girls looked to be about 15, maybe 16. "Yeah! Hi girls!!" He answered "C-can y-you sign this," the brunette asked handed him the cd, "Sure! Anything for the fans," he signed it and the girls walked back to their seats.

*************IN CANADA***********

"Lexie! Liam!" Your mom, dad, sisters -Talia, Miya and Andy, and brothers -Jif and Alec. They squeezed you guys to death!!

********CHRISTMAS***************

You woke up to your handsome boyfriend lightly snoring, oh how much you love when he snores. You pecked his lips and he awakes "Sorry babe!!, I smell egg nog!!!" You ran downstairs to see your little siblings opening up presents. When they see you they pull you down and watch them open more up. Talia pulled out the last present, "Lexie! It's for you!" It read 'To: Lexie-Bear(Your nickname) From: Your 'Santa Daddy' you opened the small box, by then Liam was sitting on the couch, you unwrapped the box ........

***********LIAMS POV*************

I was so nervous, it was the last box. Her box.

***********LEXIES POV************

I opened the box, my jaw dropped! It's a ring!! An Engagement ring!!! "Lexie Howard, will you marry me?" Liam was down on one knee! This is definitely the best day ever! "Yes!!!!" I screamed like a 3 year old.

********** 15 YEARS LATER*********

***********LEXIES POV************

Well, it has been 15 years since me and Liam got married. We have 3 kids Blaire-13 year old girl,Liam Jr.-13 year old boy, and Mae-2 year old. I'm really happy with Liam. Last week Liam's

Mom took the kids so we did it again! I'm missed that! But I'm love with him no matter what happens. I love him.

(So you liked it?? Cool! Biey!!)