Movie Night

A/N: hi! Like I said last chapter I was gonna put a picture of how I imagined Tyler so... There us go! And if you are wondering that is Lucas Till. Can I just say he is SMOKING HOT! LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES! ok I'm anyways..enjoy this chapter! :3

I silently walked to my locker and put my book bag in.

I can't believe he kissed me

I shook the though out of my head and walked to class. Unfortunately me and Tyler are science partners so we have assigned seats next to eachother.

Just fucking great

I sighed as I sat down and waited.

"Wow you're early." Mrs Heins said looking at me.

No shit

"Language Mrs Henderson." Mrs Heins said with a slight glare.

My face burned with embarrassment when I realized I said that out loud.

Could today get any worse?!

I jumped as the bell rang and in .2 seconds people were running into the classroom. I sighed as I looked over at Tyler but he just had his head down looking at his feet.

Well I feel loved

"Ok class today you will be working with your lab partners in a project that you have a week to complete." Mrs Heins blabbed writing stuff on the chalk board.

Of course things could get worse
~
"So do you want to do the project at your house or mine?" I asked walking beside Tyler.

He shrugged and kept walking.

"Ok what is your problem?" I asked turning to face him. "Nothing." He said still walking. "Tyler please tell me." I said running to catch up to him

"It's really nothing I promise." He said grabbing my shoulders. "Ok, sorry." I said looking down.

"It's ok." He said smiling back at me. "Let's just go to my house to work on the project." He said leading me to his car.
~
We walked up the stairs to Tyler's room with our bookbags and the supplies we need to make a presentation

"Ok so what do we need?" Tyler asked sitting on the ground. "A laptop and our brains." I said smiling as I sat down next to him. I got my laptop out of my bookbag and opened it up.

"What are we supposed to make it about?" I asked turning it on. "I don't really know I wasn't paying attention in class."

Neither was I, because I was staring at you

"So do you want popcorn?" He asks standing up. "Sure." I said closing my laptop. "Wait here." He said walking out.

Ok that gives me a little time to look around

I felt guilty but I've never looked around Tyler's room. I went over to a bookshelf and found a diary. I tried to hold in my laugh but i ended up laughing really loud.

Tyler has a diary?! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard

I went to his dresser and admired all of his trophies.

I sat back down on the ground and opened my laptop. I decided to play mine raft to pass time.

"Hey I'm back." Tyler said walking in. He had drinks in both hands and he was holding the popcorn bowl in his mouth.

"Wow your very skilled." I said sarcastically as he struggled to sit down. "A little help here?" He asked starting to laugh. I sighed and grabbed the popcorn bowl.

"Thanks Car." He said now easily sitting down. "Hope you like Dr Pepper." He said handing me a cup. "I do, thanks." I said setting it down next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked taking a sip of his pop. "Sure, we have a week to finish this project we shouldn't worry about it right now." I said shutting my laptop again and putting it into my bookbag. "How about a horror movie." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure I actually like horror movies." I said walking over to the movie shelf with him. "Ooh how about Nightmare on Elm Street." I said grabbing it. "Sure." He said sitting back down.

I put the movie in and skipped the previews. I dramatically paused at the main menu screen and said "Countdown until I push play." Tyler role his eyes and said "3..2..1..play." I hit the play button and smirked.

"Let's sit on my bed, the floor is hurting my butt." He said taking the popcorn and his drink. I nodded and grabbed my drink. We sat on the bed and our bodies were pretty close.

We both reached for the popcorn and our hands touched. Tyler looked up at me and smiled. I blushed and pulled my hand away.
~
The part here Freddy pops up on the screen comes on and I jump slightly shaking. Tyler slides over and puts his arm around me. I snuggled my head onto his chest and sighed.

A/N: sorry that this chapter is so chichè I promise drama will be coming soon and stuff like that so just hang in there. :)