Confessions

A/N sorry that the picture up there is blurry and badly cropped it's a picture from Taylor Swift's music video 'you belong with me' and she is kissing Lucas Till so I just thought it was appropriate. Enjoy! :)

I listened to his heartbeat as the movie finished and I yawned.

"Why are you yawning it's only 5:35?" Tyler asked looking down at me. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Movies make me tired." I said slipping out another yawn.

"Let's do something fun then!" Tyler said smiling at me. I got up an stretched and yawned once more.

"Ooh I have an idea we can go to the beach!" Tyler said smirking. "Sure I'll get ready and text you when I'm done." I said grabbing my bag and slipping my shoes on.
~
I went to my closet and scanned through my swimsuits. I picked out a blue chevron bikini and slipped it on. I put little dots of sunscreen on and texted Tyler.

'I'm ready'

I put my phone n my dresser and waited a couple minutes. My phone buzzed and I ran over to it.

'Cool I'll come in a second'

I turned my phone off and set it back on my dresser and waited.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and ran over to it. "Hello beautifu." Tyler said smiling down at me. I smiled like and idiot and replied 'hi'

We got in his car and drove to the beach. When we arrived he went to my side and opened the door for me. I stepped out and Tyler began laughing uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "You forgot to rub your sunscreen in." Tyler said still laughing. "Wow I'm an idiot." I said starting to rub it in.

"Let me rub it in." Tyler said placing his hands on my face. He rubbed it in and smiled. "There." He said. "Let's go!" I yelled running towards the water.

He chased after me as I splashed in the water. He splashed me and I spit out the salty water. He laughed as I gagged and I dunked him under. He came up sputtering and I laughed uncontrollably.

"Meanie." He said in a baby voice crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes at him and swam away. I came back up to him staring at me.

"What is there something on my face?" I asked staring back. "Nope." He said smiling. I shrugged and dived underwater I felt something brush up against me and it was a jellyfish. Luckily it wasn't the tentacles or whatever they're called. I surfaced and swam closer to the shore in a panic.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked as I passed him. "I saw a jellyfish and it touched me." I said still swimming. "Are you hurt?" He asked with worry in his eyes. "No it was the top of the jellyfish that touched me I'm fine." I said looking back to give him a reassuring smile.

I sat on shore and layed my towel out. I layed on it squinting at the sun which was setting. I looked over and saw Tyler laying down next to me on his towel. I propped my head on my hand and layed on my side to face him.

"Hi." I said smiling. He turned his head and copied my position. "Hi." He said smiling back. I literally felt my heart melt. His dimples were so hot and his smile could light up a room. His eyes were a deep blue color matching the color of the ocean behind him. I sighed staring at him. His hair falling over his eyes dripping with salty ocean water.

"So." I said as I finally stopped admiring him. "Do you like anyone?" Tyler asked with an unreadable expression.

I like you

"Uh, yeah." I said staring at the ocean behind him. "Who?" He asked still looking at me. I shifted my eyes over to him and sighed

Should I tell him? It's now or never

"You."