In Woodwork

1. Grab a price of wood and chuck it at your teacher.

2. Start the scroll saw (thing that cuts wood) and run away without turning it off.

3. Run around the classroom screaming "It's raining wood." while chucking wood in the air.

4. When your teacher asks a question, answer by saying this "Why do we even need to learn this? It's not like I am going to be a wood cutter or a teacher like you when I am older. 'Cause I tell you now if I was a teacher like you when I am older, I would hate myself. Always screaming instructions, Blah Blah, do this, do that." and continue mimicking your teacher.
*Phew* That was a long one.

5. When waiting to cut, continue going in and put of the safety zone saying "I'm in the safety zone, and now I am out of the safety zone."

6. When cutting pretend you have cut yourself and scream loudly, when the teacher comes say 'Wait, False Alarm.'

7. Tackle your teacher and then say right in their face "I hate Woodwork."

8. Get a finished item that is not yours and break it.

9. Take the saw of the scroll saw, when someone is behind you, and run away with it.

10. Get your teacher to help you cut a piece of wood and when you have finished break it.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not updating but I was busy with things and it took a while to think of a new place to get detention in.

Anyway, found this really funny teenage post. ^^^

<3

-Hannah