Chapter 1

Dani’s POV  

“Bae come back to bed with your sexy ass!” Jessica shouted from my room as I was in the closet looking for a shirt.

“damn girl I’m looking for a shirt ,hold up a sec” I gave her my response slightly irritated that she is so impatient all the time even when I just get the remote she goes off ,like wtf???

Suddenly she appeared standing in the door of my walk-in closet. I couldn’t help but smile at how sexishly cute she looked in my boxer ,biting her lip looking me up and down seeing that I was in sweatpants and a sports bra exposing my fit toned body(six pack ,killer biceps and triceps shiz im fine as fuh),she then walked over to me leaning in and whispering in my ear “scratch that fuhhing shirt ,you look better covered in me” walking away back to the door she turned around to a smirking me ,smiling flirtatiously she placed her index finger on her lip ,biting it then winked. Before she could exit the door i pulled her back into the closet pushing her against the door ,my hands on her ass  gradually lifting her against it while on cue she wrapped her legs around me , our eyes never leaving each other then just having her up against the door i told her “ I love you”  a smile crept up on her lips and before she could respond I kissed her roughly walking back into the bedroom.

Not breaking the kiss I laid her down ,getting in between her legs just kissing her like it was my last time doing so ,the deeper the kiss got the deeper her nails clawed in my back  then in the background  ‘poetic justice’ started playing on my mp3 dock ,can you say perfect sex music ;)haha back to yeeeaahh….. slowly I stated grinding against her teasing her she smiled into our kiss pushing her nails deeper in my back indicating she’s ready for me.

I finally broke the kiss and got off her, and laid next to her smiling to the ceiling waiting for her response and on cue “wtf  you jus…..” she said but I cut her off putting my finger on her lip saying “ssshhh  you talk too much love” I sat up next to her and pulled her on me in a straddling position grazing my hands over her ass watching her remove my shirt she had on ,revealing those perfect c 32’s,seeing me looking at them she smirked  “ like what you see”  kissing her neck up to her ear  whispering to her “love it actually .”

“you can get it, you can get  it ,you can get it, you can get it and I know just ,know just ,know just ,know just what you want……”  jess sang along to the song in my ear in a low whisper ,making me even hornieeerrrr then I was making me flip us over and  I repositioned myself between my girl’s legs ,kissing her neck down to her waist sucking on her spot bellow her navel making her moan. Kissing her back up to her lips she reached down to my pants tugging on them indicating she wants them off, so I did so I kicked them to the floor ,while her hands started to roam all over my body.

 Sliding my hand down her pants I could feel her being dripping wet, sliding in two fingers I slowly started pleasuring her ,her nails clawing in my back as I went harder ,deeper and faster ,her breathe  becoming uneven ,I knew she was near her climax but I slid out my fingers because no way in hell was she climaxing with clothes on ,not on my watch.

I sat up on my knees between her legs pulling her up with me making her crash on my lips so she doesn’t ask any unnecessary questions to why I stopped ,reaching behind her back I unhooked her bra  and removed my own  while she pushed me on my back and removed the rest of my clothing and her own, I watched her get on top of me sliding right on to my pen………. Woah woah woah woahhhh this is where shiz gets…. Well… complicated. I am a Homophrodite. Yes I have a penis and a vagina ,my penis being slightly huge and a vagina right beneath my big balls,im one of a few cases which sexes came out at a relative normal size. What happened was as I was supposed to be a twin but something happened making the cell of my brother fuse with mine at the stage where xx and xy chromosomes were being I don’t even know…..but in short IM MY OWN BROTHER.  My parents didn’t want to remove anything when I was born because… well they wanted me to decide when I got older ,well I aint removing shiz;)! But I have small boobs which is now primary pecks seeing that I have a high testerone count and im a gym monkey mwahhahahahaha!!!!!  

Back to business….i watched my girl sliding right onto my penis and started riding it back at forth increasing the tempo  the more pleasure she felt her moans getting loader as I grabbed her by the hips to push me deeper inside of her and then she threw her head back “oh….oh OH myyyy gaaaah baby im cu..”  she moaned out and climaxed ,riding her climax out until we flipped over again, I pulled out to give her time to recover from her pleasure explosion, so I took the time to suck on her nipples and kiss every part of her body from her face to her perfectly manicured toes making her giggle as I did so.

Sliding myself back into her wetness I started thrusting  slowly in and out,in and out,in and out,going faster  “mmmmh baby,yes,gaaaahhhhd that feels good, deeper baby” Jess moaned out, obeying I grabbed onto her ass and pushed deeper  “oh my gah, Dani baby I love you, mmmhhhhh yes yes mmmmmhhh” Jess moaned into my ear as I went deeper I could feel  I was close but I wanted to get my baby first so I kissed her passionately knowing it was enough to send her into ecstasy and as she climaxed.

After our love making session I wrapped  my girl in my arms and kissed her passionately simply because I love her and I’m big on after-sex intimacy and I know how much it means to her also and as she was just resting her head on my chest she told me the thing I didn’t want to hear:

“babe we need to talk” Jessica mumbled through the side of her mouth.

“mmmh, what about” I ask with my eyes closed while rubbing her back.

“we are leaving in two days” she said almost in a whisper.

“who’s we” I asked getting worried of what her response might be.

“me and my mom” she said

“o…k  so when are you getting back love?” I asked down at her.

“that’s the thing , I’m not coming back” she said tears now falling freely from her eyes painting her cheeks with misery.

“ She hates the fact that I’m gay so she took a job offer in London I guess as punishment to get me away from you” she said now sitting up facing me.

I just stared at her in disbelief, and she started sobbing even more so I did what I could at that moment, hold on to her as long as I can, knowing her mother, it could be my last.

...............................................................................................................................................

vote ,comment ,whatever but whatever you do LET ME KNOW if I should continue... love - D