Wait what?!

After meeting up with my college friends, I became bored again so I drove all the way from Baguio to Tarlac and met with my aunt in her clinic. I think she's taking me somewhere...

So after closing her clinic around five, we went to my car. She said her husband could get it later and we need to go to meet her friends that became close with me. Aunt Tracy and Aunt Rio with her daughter Samantha.

We went somewhere in Pampanga to eat Korean food. (Yum!)

Before going home, I dropped my Aunt at her place and she asked me if I wanna come in but I refused. While driving, somebody is calling. Oh. It's just him. Why at this hour? After five rings, I finally answered.

"Hello Anikka. Did I disturb you?"

"Uhh. Not really. I'm just driving."

"Driving? At this hour? Where?"

"Calling? At this hour? Why?" I mocked him.

"Can you just please answer me seriously?"

"Okay. Fine. I'm here somewhere in Urdaneta. Why?"

"Urdaneta? Pangasinan? Why?"

"I met up with my Aunt in Tarlac and had dinner in Pampanga. Why'd you ask? And why do you have a lot of questions?"

"I see. I'll just wait for you outside your house. I have something to tell you. It's important."

"Oka-wait what?!"

"I'll tell you later. Drive safely. Bye."

"No. Let's talk somewhere else. I'll see you at Psyche's."