Chapter 6

I used to think that One Direction was useless. BUT lately their music has become my inspiration. SO even though I tried to not like them I have failed badly.
Percy's POV

Tim's square pizza!

Best pizza to eat while you're in New York Time Square.

Just kidding. Leo and I were watching Disney channel's original TV show ''Austin & Ally''. In a few hours Annabeth and I would no longer be 'just friends' we'd be 'something more'. I think that's what Grover said it was called.

Piper was helping Annabeth get ready. I know like why am I watching Disney channel while waiting for my gi..future girlfriend.

Well I only need five minutes to get ready while she takes forever. Something Jason told me about ALL girls.

Apparently if you tell the girl to be ready by 7:00pm then that means that she'll be ready by 8:45pm. At first I thought Annabeth wouldn't be like that, but he said ''ALL girls are like that''.

Now Leo and I were watching ''The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'', it was the episode where Cody went camping, and Zack couldn't sleep without his twin.

Then Jason and Frank walked in the room with popcorn.

''Hey Percy isn't your date with Annabeth in like ten minutes?'' Frank asked as he and Jason sat next to Leo and I.

I looked at my watch. ''Yeah, but if I said to her that we'd meet at 7:00 then I have an hour and forty five minutes after that.''

They all looked at me and laughed. ''Dude don't let Annabeth hear that joke that's offensive.'' Leo sai.

I frowned it wasn't a joke.

''What do you mean?.. Jason said all girls take forever.'' I said franticly. Jason groaned and slapped his forehead.

''I wasn't being literal when I said that, it was just a saying.'' He defended himself.

''Oh great what do I do ? She's going to be here any minute.'' Just I said that the bell rang.

''I have an idea go to your room and start getting ready we'll distract her.'' Leo said as a smirk  took over his mouth.

''Okay, I am counting on you guys.'' They nodded as I left to the room and began to get ready.

Annabeth's POV

Jason opened the door for me.

''Hey Annabeth!!'' He said cheerfully.

''Hello Jason.'' I answered back.'' Have you seen Percy today?''

''Yes. He's still getting ready you know how we are we take forever.''

''Yeah that's what I thought.''

''Why don't you come in.'' He invited me and I accepted.

''Hey Annie!!'' Leo said as soon as I entered. I noticed that Frank was in the room as well. He just waved at me though.

''Hi guys.''

''You know that boyfriend of yours takes really long in the bathroom.'' Leo said. I frowned.

''How long has he been there?''

''About an hour and a half.''

''Wait and you guys haven't bothered to check on him what if he fell and hurt himself.'' I exclaimed mad and rushing to the bathroom immediately breaking the door.

''Ahhhhhhhh!'' Percy exclaimed from the sink as he got a towel to cover himself.

So as of right now I am staring at a Percy with a towel around his waist while his perfect abs are completely visible.