Note

If you are here, that means you have already read my Jisoo/ Joshua one-shot. If not, GO READ IT!!!

•I think at first, the dates that I have in front of each day is kind off like a counting down thing like you know, counting down to SangEun's birthday. Just to clarify as it is an important thing like to show you how much love can impact someone even though it is over a short period of time.

•I will be honest here, I do not play the piano or any musical instruments(does a shaker count?) so please do not criticise me if I get some things wrong for the piano. Just kindly tell me in the comments so I can change it^^

•For JiSoo's piano class in the story, it happens once a week. Just for people who want to know.

•If your confused on the ending, you must not have seen the music video for Jin's Gone, this one-shot's inspiration. So I highly wish you could go watch it. I will even put the music video as the media for easy access. If your lazy, I'll explain it in the next bullet.

• At the end, when the clash of piano was heard, that is actually caused by Jisoo dying. He died while playing the song(sorry Joshua I still love you). If you have read the story and the prologue, you should know about why he's back at the piano room. So how does the song continue??? The reason is the mean teacher. After seeing how much Jisoo loves SangEun, he decided to finish the song for Jisoo so SangEun will feel happy since, its her birthday.

Don't forget to Vote for this book because why not(jkjk). But srsly, vote for the book.
Also read my Jungkook one-shot. Vote for it too.

-Charlotte