Chapter One- The Move

The plane ride was about ten hours. My mom was lucky enough to get us a direct flight. whoo hoo.. I wasn't too happy about the move, but my mom got a new job here in Mullingar, Ireland. That means no beaches like the ones in California, which in addition meant no surfing. My mom told me the town was rainy and cold;  two things i wasn't used to. Thank goodness it's summer in Mullingar right now so I had a few more months with the warm air.

 When we got off the plane and man was waiting for us with a sigh that had our last name on it, Walker, he was the taxi driver ,my mom's work paid for, to take us to our house; since we didnt have cars yet. The car ride seemed like hours, but we finally arrived. The house was small, two bedroom, two bathrooms, a huge kitchen and living room, the perfect size for me and my mom. My room had a balcony to the back yard, which had a pool and a nice patio. "DING DONG", that was the moving truck. 

 Finally.. everything was unpacked. It only took 5 hours. Its about 6:00 in the evening, me and my mom are starving only problem is we have no car and know squat about this town. "Mom what are we goning to do for dinner?" "i don't know honey, I'll figure somethingout i promise, theres left over snacks in my bag I took on the plane." I ran over to her blue hiking backpack, pulled out a snickers bar and a water bottle, and sat at the kitchen table playing on my phone. i posted  a picture on Instagram of my new house. All my friends commenting saying they missed me, i was going to miss them terribley, but my mom said she would pay for my two best friends, Shannon and Emma, to fly over for two weeks next June, so a year from now!

 There were knocks at the door moments later a heard a thick irish accent fill the house, it sounded like a teenaged boy, so ,instinctivly, i ran to the door to join my mother. 

 The blonde, blue eyed boy was carrying a caserol dish, which smelled delisious. I couldn't stop starring at his bright blue eyes.. they were gorgeous. I couldn't look away. He handed the dish to my mother, he said something, but i didnt hear I was lost in a trance.. "Hi I'm Niall, your neighbor." he smiled and put out his hand for me to shake, "I-I-I'm Alice" Really Alice youre going to studder and be shy, youre not shy... My mom left to put the dish on the table, so it was me and Niall at the front door talking. "Where'd you move from?" he questioned, "California, it's in the US" i respounded "I could tell by your accent" he was blushing, i wasnt sure why. "NIALL!" his mother was calling him. "I have to go but I'd love to show you around Mullingar, heres my number" he handed me a peice of paper folder in the shape of a triangle. 

***

 The next morning I couldn't get this boy out of my head. He was impossible to resitst. I saved his number in my phone, but was too scared to text him.. I dont know why i was, I was never shy. It was something about him..  I finally built up the nerve to text him.

 To NIall: Hey, it's Alice(: 

 I sat there starring at my phone waiting for him to reply, it felt like ten minutes but only a couple seconds later he repiled saying.. 

 From Niall: Hey beautiful! What are you doing today?

 Did he just call me beautiful? I read the text five more times to make sure i wasn't delusional. I waited a couple minutes to reply, I didn't want to seem to desperate. 

 To Niall: Umm.. Nothing really! You?

 Just like earlier it seemed like forever for him to reply. 

 From Niall: Well i was hoping to show you around town today, would that be alright?(:

 I could hear his irish accent in my head resiting the text i was reading. This time I replied quickly..

  To Niall: That would be amazing! What time should i be ready? 

 I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone, and walked down stairs. "Good morning Mom!" i said cheekly. "Why are you so bubbley this morning?" she replied. "Niall wants to show me arou-" i was cut off by my phone viberating "around town" i finshed then read the blonde boys text..

 From NIall: In about an hour, sound good to you? We can grab some breakfast!" 

 "What time honey?" my mom asked, "In about and hour" I replied climbing up the stairs. 

I had to have the perfect outfit. I went into my closet and found a white v-neck t-shirt and army green circle skirt and my brown oxfords. I threw it on and ran into the bathroom like a child. I used my straightener and straightened my hair, put it in a half up pony tail with a braid, and too top it all off i put a brown bow in my hair. It was anout 9:00, Niall would be here any minute. I put on foundation and masscara and went down stairs. My mom mad left for work already. Instantly I heard knocking at the door. My fcae lit up knowing who would be there when i opened it.

I opened the door greeted by Niall's sweet smile. "Hi love, ready to go?" he said so charmingly. "Yes"  i replied simply. I closed the door behind me and locked it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! Well this is my first fan fic. I know this chapter is REALLY short but i didnt want to give away a lot in the first chapter.. because its supposed to be about the move. I hope yall vote for mine! Leave comments and seggestions! Ill be writing a lot my goal is to have two chapters up a week.. possibly haha! love yall!