2.9

"I've hated you from the start, but I feel like I've loved you since the beginning."

~~~

Harry could only feel Louis.

Louis's hands on his cheeks, holding Harry close.

Louis's toes on his feet, giving the small lad four inches of height.

Louis's body against his, keeping him on edge.

Louis's lips sealed with his, kissing him with all he had.

Lust was seeping through their veins thanks to the dance, blood pumping quickly due to their rapid hearts.

Harry's hands were encasing Louis's hips in a grip, leaving marks as usual,
fingers sneaking into Louis's panties.

"I need you," Louis breathed, moving his hands to tug Harry's tie off. "Do you wanna tie me up?"

"No, need you to ride me," Harry grunted and Louis nodded frantically, dropping the item to the floor before shrugging out of his unbuttoned shirt, lips still moving with Harry's in a dirty kiss.

Harry was thankful he'd coated his legs with scar makeup because he didn't know what he'd do if Louis saw the four-day-old marks, an angry red, still scabbed over a little.

Besides, Louis would be over him so it's not as if he could see the scars anyways.

Louis was desperate, pulling Harry from his thoughts and onto the couch similar to the one that was in Harry's last dressing room- sleek, black leather.

"Ed will kill me if cum stains get on that," Harry mumbled as Louis straddled him.

"Don't give a fuck," Louis mumbled, moving to shove his fingers into his mouth. Harry beat him to it, sucking Louis's fingers into his mouth, eyes locked on Louis's face as the older boy's jaw dropped. Harry's tongue ran over the digits, coating them with spit.

Louis moaned, putting his hand behind himself and pushing the panties aside, digging a finger into himself.

As Louis fingered himself open, Harry pulled his hard dick from his boxers, relieved that he could leave the clothing to cover his pale thighs- just in case.

"Harry," Louis moaned, scissoring his fingers inside himself.

"What is it, doll?"

"Your fingers are so much longer, so much better," Louis whined.

"I know, love, but my dick will be so much better, I'm so hard for you," Harry said softly, brushing back Louis's feathery hair with his fingers.

Louis nodded, pulling his fingers out and wiping them on Harry's boxers before staring at Harry, who pulled Louis in for a kiss.

"Take me into your arms and prove that I'm the only one you need," Louis whispered, giggling shyly.

"You've been waiting for that, huh?" Harry replied, smiling softly. Louis just nodded. "Can you blow me, baby, gotta get my dick wet so we can fit it in, yeah?"

Louis nodded again, moving onto his knees between Harry's legs, eager to be on Harry's dick. Louis's  hand and lips wrapped around Harry's erection, taking him in while pumping him softly.

Harry moaned, tangling his spidery digits into Louis's damp hair, shivering when he felt just how hot Louis's body was, already sweaty.

You just danced, nit, 'course he's sweaty, Harry thought to himself as Louis swallowed him. Harry groaned deep in his throat, animalistic, needing to be in the beautiful man.