Introduction

self.exist: Hello, I'm self.exist and I'm the coauthor for Swirls along with my best friend, Jax. I ran out of things to say.

Jax: Hi. As you already know, I'm Jax, coauthor of Swirls, and best friends with self.exist. For the record, this is my account that we are using. Please do not copy our hard work. This book will maybe have many errors, and updates will be slow. Also, we might invite random people from shows, or games. No, the fictional characters don't belong to us, unless they are my OCs. People might be OOC.

self.exist: This book is a Q&A/discussion thing. If anything random occurs, that is because the book is categorized in "Random" (and because I wrote it. Sorry, Jax). Why it's called Swirls, only Jax knows. And she will share her wisdom with you momentarily.

Jax: Oh yes! Just to set things straight, we are both girls. Why this book is called Swirls, is because both of us are weird. And swirls represents weirdness, right? Oh, and don't worry self.exist, this book will be random because we are BOTH writing it.

self.exist: Swirls represent weirdness... and toilets, which don't get altered by the Coriolis Effect because they're not big enough. Toilets for giants, however, are a different story since giants don't exist.

Jax: What is the Coriolis Effect? Giants do exist, they are commonly known as Titans. *AttackOnTitan*

self.exist: Sorry, I forgot to fact-check on Wikipedia. Now that I think about it, this intro looks more like a script. Oh well, we just wrote a long-winded play.

Jax: We did write a lot, but not that much if you compare it to other books. So, we said hi, introduced ourselves, explained the book, put warnings, discuss about how people are going to be here, and talked about randomness...are we forgetting anything? Oh yes! Please tell us what you want us to talk about in the comments section.

Jax & self.exist: Bye!

self.exist: *flies away on a Staraptor* DON'T SUE USSSSSSSSSS

Jax: *watches self.exist flying away while calmly drinking soda*