Blobfish

Jax: Hello, Earthlings! Today, we will be talking about blobfish.

self.exist: Earthlings? YOU BLEW OUR COVER!!! *ahem* I mean that's interesting, Jax. Anyway, what's there to say about a blobfish, besides that it looks like Ziggy?

Jax: Blobfish do look like Ziggy, but my first impression was,"What in the world?!? It looks like an old man!!!" After a while, it kinda resembles more of an old Squidward.

self.exist: Well, now you're bullying Squidward and old people. Why blobfish? Why can't we talk about something mildly interesting, like Schrödinger's Cat?

Jax: But Schrödinger's Cat is so boring. More or less, what is it? We're talking about blobfish because it's the first thing came in my mind.

self.exist: But... Schrödinger put his cat in a bunker with poisonous gas...

Jax: Poor kitty. Why did Schrödinger put his cat in a room filled with poisonous gas?

self.exist: In the name of science, that's why. No one puts a blobfish in a box with poisonous gas because it will die no matter what (a fish can't live out of water).

Jax: What did he prove by doing that? That cats die when poisoned? And there is some fish species that can live out of water, the mudfishes. Technically they can't survive with without water, but some can walk on land.

self.exist: Mudfish? Like a Wooper? You can't really poison those guys, they make their own through their skin or something.

Jax: (Just looked online) A mudfish can refer to several species of fish. Wooper based animal included. In real life, isn't wooper pink?

self.exist: What about the readers who don't know Pokemon? What will we do for them, recite quotes from the Iliad?

Jax: What's the Iliad? They can search it up themselves.

self.exist: The Iliad is, at the moment, irrelevant to the subject at hand that we quickly abandoned: the majestic blobfish.

Jax: The blobfish: a beautiful pale pink fish. Its beauty outshines even the glorious aye aye.

self.exist: ...or the glorious Honey Boo Boo Child.

Jax: Please comment below on things to talk about.

self.exist: Yes, please, or else we're going to talk about *shudder* quantum mechanics (DUN DUN DUUUN).

self.exist & Jax: BYE!!! *walks towards the gateway to the world of never-ending creativity, also known as insanity*