The perfect start *_*

PRINCETON POV

Right as I was going to detention,Boom! The principal calls me to the office, what the fuck did I do now. I had to show the new girl around the school. This better get me out of detention.

(A/n: P.L=principal Larson)

PL: now Jacob I am trusting you to not try anything with Y/N ( looking at both of them)

Prince:how many times do I have to fucking tell you it's Princeton not Jacob got it.

PL: yes whatever ja...I MEAN! Princeton (sighs)

Prince:good to know (looks at Y/N) ight let's go little shawty (walks out)

5MINS Later in the hallway

It was kind of awkward so I broke the silence.

Prince:so your Y/N right

Y/n: yeah and what's yours cutie (starts touching his chest)

Damn this girl is the biggest flirt in the fucking world!! I swear I think she sexually bi polar or something.

Prince:ommm (pushes her hand off) Princeton well. That's what people call me.

Y/n oh that's nice to know so so you like it here (bites lip)

What the fuck is wrong wit her is she really that Horny. I mean I know I'm sexy but. Damn!!

Prince: guess but my favorite things are music,art and learning about a particular person(bites lip while daydreaming)

Mmmmm. Angel perfect girlfriend in the world sometimes I just image the things I would do to her.

Y/N POV

Omg!!!! I think he was talking about me. I just really want to get him to fuck me I've heard angel talk about her boyfriend who is black and Mexican I heard that he is amazing in bed omg! I just have to continue to what I'm doing and hurt anyone who gets in my way.............................................