A Sight To See (RhysxFiona)

(I REALLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS IN EPISODE 4 I AM HOPING AND PRAYING THISVHAPPENS MARK MY WORDS WE MUST GET SHIRTLESS RHYS THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL WHY WE SHOULDNT NO RE- -gets hit by the riona hype train- )
(NO POV)
This was it. The gang was now on Helios to find Gortys' upgrade. Hell, they didn't have any choice but to go up there. If they refused Vallory, she would plunge their hearts with her rocker launcher (idk). She truly was one scary lady. Vaughn was nowhere to be found. Fiona and Sasha worried about him but nowhere near as much as Rhys did. The thoughts and pondering of where Vaughn is or what happened to him struck him everyday. Hurt like hell. At this very moment, Rhys picked a new robotic arm that was essential to access the Gortys upgrade. It was a shiny, silver one. Classy. Fiona looked over to Sasha and said, "Ugh, what's taking him so long?" "I don't know, Fi. Guess he wants to look the best he can be when he might get killed," she answered. Vallory walked up to the closed door to the office Rhys was in. She growled and looked at Fiona. "What the hell is he doing?" She asked. "Duh? Changing his robot arm," the Pandoran said, crossing her arms. "Well, tell him to hurry up! I don't have all day.." Vallory demanded, walking off. "You tell him.." Fiona muttered to herself (#sassqueen). "Excuse me, sweetie?" The Queenpin hissed. "Nothing," the con-artist sighed, walking to the door. She turned the door knob and opened it. "Hey Rhys, we don't have all day. We need to hur-...ry..." Fiona trailed off, seeing the sight in front of her. Rhys' back was turned to her and he was flexing his new robotic fingers and trying to make sure it was working. Except the only difference was...he didn't have a shirt on. He had slightly noticeable muscles on his back. Rhys turned around to face Fiona's shocked and flustered face. "What'd you say?" He asked. "I...um.." She stuttered. His chest was built, no kidding. He had a bit of a muffin top, probably due to all the ice cream and a nice, toned abdomen. His shoulders were broad and his biceps were skinny with a bit of a tone and build to them (IM DROLLING RIGHT NOWWW). He had tattoos all over his chest, arm and one on his side. Fiona couldn't take her eyes off. Rhys quickly noticed her gawking and said, "L-like what you see?" He tried to be sexy. "Ye-...um.." She trailed off. Rhys' mojo quickly dropped as he went serious and said, "Anyw-..anyways, what were yo-you saying again?" Fiona cleared her throat and swallowed spit to help out her dry throat. "O-on second thought, take your time!" She blurted out, quickly getting out of the office and shutting the door behind her. Rhys was left alone in his office with a mixture of fluster and smirk on his face. Fiona looked down in surprise at what just happened. The image of Rhys shirtless swam through her head over and over again (omg im so thirsty rn LOL). Gortys rolled up to her and asked with a confused face, "Why are you blushing? What happened in there?" The Pandoran quickly covered her face with her hat and said, "N-nothing! Everything is okay!" Gortys stared up at her and shrugged. "Well, alrighty then!" Fiona rested her back on the wall and sighed. Loaderbot looked down at her and said, "Suspcious Mode: Activated." Fiona sighed again. It was gonna be a long road ahead.