beautiful

Beautiful

Ross' POV:

"Ug, next time mom wants to go shopping, have Rocky go!" I groan, setting the groceries onto the counter. I put some of the stuff away as Rydel gets a call. By the smile on her face I can tell it's her boyfriend. Nobody has told Riker yet, because he gets all big-brother-protecty and stuff. And she doesn't want us getting involved until they hit the one month mark.

"Why?" Rydel bawls. Riker suddenly takes the phone from her hands and yells at Brad. I grab Rydel and let her cry into my shoulder. Poor girl, she actually liked this one. 

I ignore whatever Riker yells on the phone and shush Rydel, whispering comforting words to her. 

"I'll be right back, okay?" I tell her, going to get her some tissues. 

"Ross!" Riker calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah bro? What's up?" I ask, setting the tissues on the counter.

"Here go and tweet from my phone telling the fans to start tweeting us and give us there skype names. It's time to meet some fans via Skype!" He tells me, tossing me his phone. I don't know what's got into Riker but I nod and type away. He checks what I wrote and starts browsing through the mentions. I go and help Rydel clean up. She is still sniffling a bit. She's probably not going to want to meet any fans today.

"Ross, Rydel, want to come down here and Skye some fans?" He calls from the basement. 

"Sure bro!" I yell, patting Rydel on the back as I jog down there. 

He is already calling the fans. It takes three times before they answer, but who answers is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met.