Hello Again

Leah: (walks into hospital room) Hey Dem...just came by to pick up Alex's cd...You look good-ish

Demi: (coma)

Leah: I tell ya nobody pulls off the whole coma thing better than you *walks over to CD player*

Demi: *monitor beeps*

Leah:*turns to look at Demi, Jumps*

Demi: *sitting up* who are you? where am I?

Leah: *shocked, SLOWLY* Ho-ly shit.

**********************************************************

Andi: I'm planning a family dinner for Jade and Ray's anniversary. You in?

Prince: yeah do you need me to bring anything?

Andi: just your charm and good lucks *laughs, pulls on his shirt flirtatiously)

Scarlett: *clears throat*

Prince: Scar- um you remember Andi.

Andi: *smiles* hi

Scarlett: *rolls eyes* how could I forget? *to Prince* um sweetie your publicist wants to talk to us about our wedding being posted in "Hot Shot" Magazine.

Prince: our what?

Scarlett: *scoffs*

Andi: *laughs* I'll talk to you later Prince...Harlot *walks away*

Scarlet:*glares at Andi/To Prince* I thought you were done with her?

Prince: what are you talking about?

Scarlett: that bitch is making you confused! Princeton, girls like her are only after one thing, and that's your money! do you really want to feel lost and vulnerable like you did after she left?

Prince: *thinks/ shakes head* No.

Scarlett: *smiles* good then you'll forget about her. You ask the director to get a replacement for her character. if you want to marry me, you have to stop seeing her.

Prince:*silent*

Scarlett: Princeton?!

Prince: okay...I love you

Scarlett: *smiles/hugs him*

************************************

 Therapist: Okay Alex maybe you can start us off today

Alex: Fine! I feel like Roc is avoiding our relationship because he's in love with someone whose been in a coma for ten years!

Roc: that's ridiculous!

Alex: is It really? tell Dr. Craven where we spent our Christmas last year?

Roc: That-

Alex: singing carols for the girl in the coma!

Roc: her favorite holiday is Christmas! and nobody should be alone during Christmas!

Alex: oh really? that's why? its her favorite holiday? okay so what's my favorite holiday?

Roc: um...*thinks* Christmas?

Alex: *shakes her head/faces therapist* this is what I mean this is why we cant progress in our relationship

Therapist: if you don't mind me asking whose this "coma" girl.

Alex: his wife that he married while we were still together!

Therapist: *gives Roc a look*

Roc: its not what you think...

Therapist: so Ale if your feeling neglected why don't you just leave Roc

Alex: because... *Tears up* I love him. *smiles*

Therapist: okay well your time is up so how about we just leave off right here and pick up next week

****************************************************************************

.Jade:*sitting on the couch*

Ray: *walks in/ sees her/ rolls eyes/ keeps walking*

Jade: Hey where you been?

Ray: none of your business!

Jade: Ray I think we should talk about this-

Ray: I don't want to *goes upstairs*

Jade: *follows him*  I think its best for us to talk about It than both of us walking around here like were okay!

Ray: I'm not acting like I'm okay I'm pissed off at you Jade and I think that maybe for your sake we just stay away from each other!

Jade: *breathless* what?! our anniversary is in a few days-

Ray: I don't give a damn about that Jade! you got me fired! your lucky I'm not going to a divorce lawyer right now!

Jade: ....so you want a divorce?

Ray: I gotta go *leaves*

*****************************************************

Leah: so you don't remember anything?

Demi: *shakes head* did someone hurt me?

Leah: No...you drove off a cliff

Demi: *tears up* how long was I out for?

Leah: ten years...

Demi: could you tell me who I was...before the incident.

Leah: *nods* you have two sisters...

**********************************************