Telling Jayy

Dahvie's POV still
I walk out of the psychic booth with SIXX's number and work hours and start to look for Jayy. I go to put SIXX's number in my phone when I feel a familiar hand on my shoulder.
"Jayy, you scared me," I scream dropping my phone.
"Haha," he laughed.
"I had the coolest thing happen to me, Jayy, I never thought I'd actually meet one," I say with excitement.
"Ooohhh, Did you meet a zombie," Jayy said jokingly.
"No! I met a witch, well a psychic," I say as if it were obvious.
"Wow, never thought that would happen," he says surprised.
"Yeah, her name is SIXX," I say.
"SIXX, thats pretty neat, I'm starving Dahvie, let's go eat," he said licking his lips.
I hope I see SIXX again. Her eyes were so beautiful, I'm definitely going to call and set up a date with her.
"... sound good Dahvie?"
"Wait, what? I went off into candyland again," I say.
"I said 'Does that Mexican place down the street sound good Dahvie?'," he said adjetated.
"Hella, let's go," I say excitedly.
I had alot of sugar earlier in the day so I was really hyped up.
"Calm down Dahvie, we haven't even gone to the bar yet," he scolded as I started skipping and I started singing part of 'Candyland'by the time we got to the restaurant.