Meeting the witch

Dahvie's POV
Me and Jayy just got done with our most recent tour and decided to take a little vacation in northern Mexico.I saw something that I couldn't resist. A psychic! I consider them witches and they've forever interested me. I decide to go check out her booth and when I got in the thing that I noticed first was her crystal eyes. They aren't like human eyes... They stand out much more and are way bigger.
"Hi, I'm..," I get cut off
"I know who you are, Dahvie Vanity. Have a seat.. I've been expecting you," she says creepily looking dead at me.
"I'd just like to know if my music career will be successfull when I'm much older," i say questioningly.
"Ah, but the money you have made so far shall be saved because you will retire early," she states blankly.
"Better start now," I laugh.
"Some like to call me SIXX, Jay Sixx, and Jay Sixx Biersack, along with just Biersack. I'm related to a man named Andrew Biersack... He's my brother," she says just stating information. I do think I like her already.
"Would you like to hang out sometime," I ask her casually.
"Me? With a mere mortal like yourself, While I would love to, there are certain things that must be done for that to happen, Mr. Vanity," she says in a sincere tone.
----------------------------------------
A/N the picture is me and yes I edited it but just message me if you want to know more thanks!
----------------------------------------
I go to leave the psychic's booth when she grabs my hand.
"Wait, Here's my number, try to call as often as you can and I will try to set up a date," she says handing me a slip of paper along with her business hours.
"Okay, bye SIXX," I say walking out. I gotta tell Jayy what just happened.