Tamed.

I thought of him as I drove past his house. Wanting to stop, but feeling too proud. Then he texts me "hey babe, come over". This is the time to tame him. With my hair, make up and my short black dress on fleek, I drove off to his house. As I planned how the night would go. Planned every second, best part is, he's an easy ginuy. I'll leave him wanting for more in few minutes. I paused at his gate, opened it quietly, and walked in without thinking. Oh wow! There he was! In his boxers, bare chested, with his six-pac. His eyes were a perfect shade of blue, his hair curly and bouncy. He looked at me lustfully. I kept him waiting until I finally decided to tame him. I'm praying he's hard. Coz tonight, I'll make him go on his knees. We walk into the room. He locks the door. Quickly undresses me. Kisses me from my lips all the way down. He takes out his fully erected penis and uses his finger to find his way. He thrust in to me and oh my! I could feel his penis against my pelvic bone. Fvck!! He was badder than I expected him to be. He went harder and deeper. I tossed him over and rode him, with my boobs dangling in his face, he put my nipples in his mouth and sucked. Fortunately, he orgasmed before me. Immediately after, I wore my clothes and left like a boss. And oh yh! I left him begging for more, I'm a bad girl, trust me.