Chapter 7

(Piper's POV)

'So where are we going' said Nicky as she started the car.

'I don't know' I said

'So you wanted to hang out but you didn't even know what we were going to do?' Alex said laughing

I just blushed and looked at Alex

'Well we can go to my place, if that's alright with you guys' Alex said

Lorna and I both nodded in agreement.

'Well lets go then' Nicky said as she started to drive.

During the ride to her house there was a silence, but it was comfortable. I started thinking about everything that has happend the past few weeks. Every time when I was around Alex I just felt so comfortable like we already knew eachother for ages. That's what I like so much about being around her. We don't always need to talk, we can just sit down somewhere and do our own thing without getting bored or anything. Only I haven't been around her alot these days because I'm with my other friends, who don't really like Alex for some reason. She is weird  they would say. But she is not, she is actually an amazing person if you get to know her. But every time I tried to go to Alex they would try to stop me because they don't want me to be around her.

'We're here' Nicky says as she gets out of the car. Before I could do anything Alex opend the car door and held it open for me.

'Thank you' I say as I blush a little

'Any time' she says as she winks at me what makes me blush even more.

We walk towards the apartment, and as we get in I notice that its not one of the biggest apartments, but it looks pretty good.

'Yeah I know its not big or anything but I like it alot here' Alex says as she puts her bag down in the hall.

'Its nice' I say softly

'What, are we gonna stand here for another hour or are you guys coming' Nicky says as she grabs Lorna by her hand and pulls her into the living room and on the couch.

Alex laughes and then grabs me by my hand, and before I even knew I was on the other couch with Alex.

'So, what are we going to do' Alex asks

'We can watch a movie or something' Nicky answers

'Are you guys okay with that?' Alex asks.

'Yeah' we both say.

'What should we watch' Alex asks

'I was thinking horror, as always' Nicky says with a smile

As we were scrolling trough some movies Alex stood up,

'I'm going to order some pizza okay'

'Alright Vause' Nicky says as Alex walks out of the living room.

'Wait, Vause? Why did you call her Vause?' I said confused

'Well I prefer to call people by their last names, thats kinda my thing you know. Whats yours?' She says with a smirk

'Chapman' I say

'Well see I like that more then Piper, so don't look up weird if I call you Chapman' she says with a smile.

'You guys still haven't picked a movie' Alex says chuckling as she walks back in the living room

'Nah Vause, you can choose'

'Ehh lets watch Insidious or something' she says as she sits down next to me.

(AN)

Heyy guyss I'm back! Finally. But yeah I'm really sorry if this is terrible bc its like 2am and I'm super tired, but I wanted to finish this chapter now for you guys. And how did you like Piper's POV? Should I do that more often, or just in Alex's or someone else's? But if you liked this feel free to comment and vote ♥.