Not Just Yet...

As I walked out of school, I'm met by Susan leaning on an unfamiliar blue Chevy truck. I tilt my head and question her with my eyes, she ignores it. I walk up to her, "Whats this?", I geature to the truck,nshe grins up to her ears, the Cheshire cat wouldve been jealous. " Oh nothing, Ryan lent it to me! How sweet is he?", I plaster on a smile, "Yeah, of course.", I noticed she wasnt getting in the truck,"Who are you waiting for?",!she gives me a disgusting grin,"Not you of course, youre walking.", I feel anger bubble up in me, I pick off invisible lint on my pale pink sweater, "And why is that?", I decide to not make her get to me, I just got a boyfriend. "Bradley, youre little minion,!he wanted a "ride" from me.", What? Did I hear her right or did I just mixed up my words? "WHAT?", she grins,"He asked me out on a date, thats what.", the anger I had kept inside suddenly blurted out,"You know what, you have always ruined my life, youre supposed to be my big sister, after all, I am done with your immaturity, you can just consider yourself a slut.", I gasped, had I just said that? I look up at her and see her grinning her stupid ass off, I sashay away and ignore the "Hey, princess", that came from Bradley. I run faster and faster until I didnt know where I was, I look around, where am I? Close by, I see a strip club, right by I see a French buffet, I walk in there and am suddenly glad for not forgetting my wallet in my locker. "Table for one, please.", the waiter, from the tag, is called Maila, guides me to a corner table with a view into the night sky, as I had just noticed, I check my phone, it was 7:00 pm. I sigh and slump in my seat, Maila comes back with a lemonade, "Im sorry, I think you got the wrong table, I didnt order a lemonade.", I exclaim, sbe shrugs and points at a table,"that young man ordered it for you.",there I see Ryan in all his glory, wearing a pale blue cashmere sweater, I nod at him and drink the lemonade, I hear a screech from a chair, until I see Ryan sitting in front off me. "Hi.", I squeak out, he grins,"hi, blue-eyes.", I smile slightly and a flash of last night, when I saw his blue eyes, come to my mind. He stares at me while I drink my lemonadem he breaks the silence,"so, what brings you to this part of town?", I mumble a response,"Its complicated.", he nods, understanding. "So you wanna get food?", I smile and nod.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As we walk out, he stops. "You sure youre okay?", I nod, suddenly remembering the events of 5 hrs ago. I had so much fun this noght that I had forgotten, I smile at that thought, I realize he was staring at men through those blue eyes of his, I felt myself getting sucked into them, its was then when our lips locked passionately, tounges touched, he pinned me against the wall and stroked my cheek at the same time. I had lost it.