You Know Where We Are Staying?

CHAPTER TWELVE- You Know Where We Are Staying?

* back to Jailyn's POV*

A/N was Ashton's POV yay or nah? Comment your opinion please so we can add more of him or not!!! THANK YOU 💎 VOTE~COMMENT~FOLLOW 💎

I woke up with Ashton shaking me and telling me to wake up. I didn't know why. I looked over at the clock that stayed on the nightstand between each of the queen size beds. It said 6:50.
"Why are you waking me up at this hour?" I was tired because I've been walking almost all of yesterday.
"I couldn't sleep and I need to tell you somethin-" but he was cut of by a knock at our room door.
"Who is it" I asked in a sleepy voice.
"Ryan Johnson" a voice replied. I was shocked how did he know where we were staying!!! I thought to myself. As I ran in and grabbed some clothes off the dresser and ran in the bathroom to change.
I threw on a baggy black sweater and ripped skinny jeans. Along with a black bracelet with a silver bead, some silver rings, a pair of black rimmed glasses ( A/N To add to the look. They are fake) and a silver necklace. For makeup I put on mascara and eyeliner with gold eyeshadow. I quickly curled my hair into loose ringlets. As I walked back in there stood a man with a pair of jeans and a red collared shirt which went well with his green eyes and white hair.
"Hi I'm Jailyn Johnson and this is Ashton O'Connor." I said to the man standing in my hotel room.
" Hi I'm Ryan Johnson." Ryan said.
"Would you like to go to that restaurant now?" I asked.
"Oh of course!" Ryan exclaimed.
As we were heading to the door I grabbed my black beanie and maroon scarf along with my phone and wallet which I threw into my black purse. I grabbed my black combat boots and threw them on as well and ran out the door after Ryan and Ashton.
A/N
Sorry for the short update! Quick filler chapter. I will try to make the next chapter longer.
Word Count- 373
Thanks for reading!
-Em