Sexual Frustrations

I bite my lip trying to contain my excitement as Zach begins to strip from his shirt, revealing the glory underneath. His eyes follow my gaze as he walks over to me, grabbing me by the wrists. Zach pulls me up as my chest rubs up against his bare torso. Wrapping my arms around his neck, his lips connect with mine as his arms snake around my waist. I can't help but quietly moan into his lips as his hands palm my backside. Our tongues move together in sync as I can taste his sweet lips. He pulls me even closer, removing any space between us. Zach spins me around so my back faces the bed, slowly laying me down, never removing his lips from mine. His hands begin to explore up and down my torso, feeling everyone curve and edge. His hands stop at the edge of my BRUHITSZACH tank top, pulling it up and off my body. Our lips disconnect, leaving us breathless with swollen lips. It was totally worth it. I sit up at little as Zach stands in between my legs. His hands
cup my breasts, lapping small, soothing circles on my cleavage. I unclasp my bra as a mix of a smirk and a smile form on his juicy, full lips. Grabbing him by the hips, I unzip his pants, revealing his large erection. I squat down, palming it through the fabric of his boxers. Soft groans escape from Zach's lips as he throws his head back in satisfaction.

I slip down his boxers, grasping his amazing length in my hand, slowly pumping up and down his member. My tongue runs up and down the sides of it , sticking the tip in my mouth. The sucking noises seems to turn Zach on as he moans louder than before. Soon, I slip the whole thing into my mouth, sucking on it harder than before. It's kind of impressive of how much of his length I can stick in my mouth. I stand up, planting wet kisses along his collar bones for making my way to his lips. Zach lightly pushes me on the bed, laying me down. He spreads my legs open, kneeling down in front of me. He slides my leggings off, placing his palms on my thighs. Zach's fingers begin to trace up and down my thighs. His fingers brush up against the fabric of my underwear before grasping the lace of it, pulling it down and off my bare legs. He pulls my area closer to his face, letting his tongue explore all over. He slowly inserts his fingers inside me as his tongue licks my sensitive spot. Loud moans escape my mouth as excitement and a sensation rushes through my body. His pace begins to quicken as I can barely contain my self. I can't help but scream his name as he gives me a look in satisfaction. Zach stands up, inserting 'Johnny' in me as his hands are placed on either side of me. My hands grasps the sheets oh so tight, barely being stable.

Zach thrusts grow faster and harder as I can't contain myself. His hands grasp my waist, picking me up, slamming me up against wall. I moan Zach's name as he plants wet kisses along my neck and around my breast. Our bodies grind up against each other as I run fingers in his hair, tugging on it as he begins to suck on the skin on my neck. Zach still thrusts into me, adding to me excitement. Before I reach my climax, Zach turns me around, slamming in an out of me. His hands hold onto my breasts, massaging them. My legs grow weak as juices begin to flow out of me, trickling down my leg. As Zach pulls out of me, he spins me around, lowering me to his erecting member. I wrap my lips around him, sucking on it as a warm, creamy liquid squirts into my mouth as he has reached his climax too. I stand up, wrapping my arms around his neck, staring into his beautiful blue eyes. His hands snake around up waist, pulling me close to him. Our bare bodies rub up against each other, giving each other warmth. A smile forms on my still swollen lips as Zach gives me a seductive look.

"I love you, Baby Girl." He whispers on my lips before planting a kiss on them.

"I love you, Zachy Poo." I say, in between kisses.

•••••••••••

(;

BTW IF ZACH HIMSELF READS THIS, HMU ON TWITTER @DelishDickDolan If you wanna, you know... Anyways.

Bye, I'm inappropriate.