Body Party

"Zach!" I moan out in pleasure as he flicks his tongue around my sensitive area, his fingers thrusting in and out of my entrance.

A devious smirk takes over Zach's beautiful, full lips as his eyes lustfully gazes as my chest. His chin rests upon my navel as his cool tongue laps over my torso, dragging upwards to meet the valley of my breasts. He nuzzles his head between them, my fingers rake through his hair. His hands meet my nipples, palming them, sending me in a eurphia of pleasure. I gasp as he tongue swiftly moves over it, enclosing around my hardened nipple.

My eyes flicker open to see Zach, an amused expression glued on his fave. My moments later, roars of laughter escape his lips, throwing his head back. My cheeks heat up in embaressment. I can feel wetness trickle down my leg, adding to my embarrassment as well. Zach's hand grasps hold of mine, enclosing it in his before pulling me off the bed, guiding me to the chair in the corner of the room.

"Sit down," He says before grabbing my phone, scrolling through my music before choosing a song. I sit down, leaning back in my chair.

Body Party by Ciara blasts out of the phones tiny speakers as Zach looks at me seductively. A smile takes over my lips as he places his hand on his hips, posing with much sass. He almost looks serious in a way.

"My body, is your party, Baby!" He sings in falsetto, rocking his hips from side to side, strutting over to me. He drags his fingers over his body before pointing at me, doing a body roll afterwards.

"Nobody's, invited, but you, Baby." He spins around, sitting on top of me. Zach grabs my hand, raking it down his body, all the way down to his crotch.

I erupt in giggles as he precedes in his lap dance. He continues singing as he gets up, dropping low, getting on all fours, tucking and rolling. As Zach gets up on his feet, his hands grip the edge of his shirt, slowly peeling it off his body before slinging it over to me, hitting me in the face. He pulls my legs apart, standing in between them before pushing my face in his alleged 'boobs'. Grabbing my hands, he places them on his hips. He once again sits on my lap, rocking his hips against mine, the friction turning me on. I place a chaste kiss on his lips, shutting him up for the moment.

"Your body's my party. Let's get it started." I whisper into Zach's ear, nibbling on it.

His lips meet with mine again, this time more passionately. My hands cup his face, delicately stroking it. His tongue swipes over my bottom lip, biting down on it. For a brief moment, he stands up, pulling me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. He sets me on the desk, hands on either side of my thighs. I pull off my tank top, revealing my bare chest to Zach, giving him an innocent smile. He smirks at me, biting his lip. Thank God I didn't wear a bra. I palm my breasts, never breaking eye contact with him. Zach makes an animal like noise before grabbing my face, connecting his lips with mine. A quiet moan escapes my lips.

He grips onto my thighs, his evident bulge rubbing up against me. I move my hands to his shoulders, dragging my finger tips along his back. Without hesitation, Zach pushes me back in the desk, fingernails digging into my sides. He begans humping me, grunting at the friction. Without stomping, he moves his hands to my chest, caressigng my breasts before firmly squeezing them.

"God, I'm going to take you on this fucking desk." He thrusts into me hard.

There's a wet spot on his shorts from the moisture of my vagina. I timidly smile as Zach swipes his fingers over my soaking panties, then pulling them off my legs, throwing them somewhere in the room. Zach pulls down his shorts, jerking himself off before shoving his miraculous length inside of me. He begins to pound into me at incredible speeds, rolling his hips effortlessly. I make no effort to sustain my screams, moaning loudly in pleasure. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pull him closer to me. The desk wobbles a bit but who cares. My finger nails dig into his back, screams just roll out.

He pulls out, bending over. I gasp as his tongue flicks over my center. He then slides his tongue into my entrance, tongue-fucking me. His thumb viciously rubs my clit. He then spits on it, licking up all the moisture from me. Zach picks me up, turns me around, pinning me against the desk. He rubs his erected member along my backside, re-entering my vag.

He grips onto my hair, yanking my head backward. He begins to pound into my again, moans escaping my mouth. The fact that my tits are rubbing up against the desk adds to my pleasure even more. Profanities roll of Zach's tongue as he rolls his hips effortlessly. He grabs a handful of my ass, viciously smacking it. One of his hands grab onto my hip, pulling me closer to him. I whimper as Zach brings his arm around me, rubbing my clitoris to add to the pleasure.

Standing up from the desk, I turn around to face Zach, bending down in front of him. I grab onto his member, looking innocently up at him. His hands stroke my head, his fingers running through my hair. Running my thumb over his

"You're so pretty." Zach says, his voice straining.

Swiping my tongue across my bottom lip, I began to jerk him off at a teasingly slow speed. Every so often, he throws his head back, lowly moaning. Running my tongue along his shaft, I plant a wet kiss on his tip. I trail the kisses down until I reach the base of his member. Without hesitation, I take him all in my mouth, taking him by surprise.After deepthroating for awhile, I pull away from him, grabbing hold of my boobs. I take his length in between the valley of my breasts, jerking him off with the skin contact.

 Moments later, think layers of come squirt onto my chest as Zach finishes. Before he's done, I move my fingers down to my clit, rapidly rubbing myself with one hand while the other is wrapped around his dick. He get's down on his knees before putting his hand on top of mine as we finish myself off together. After, our breathing is heavy as we make eye contact. I leave a kiss on his jawline then on his lips before smiling.

~~

yeet.