Fro Yo Boy

authors note:this is my first fan fiction ever so no hate please ~kenna~

**graces POV**

beep beep beep yealled my alarm clock telling me to get up.Today was sunday and i didnt have to work so i just threw my hair up in a messy bun an put on sweatpants and a hoodie and i turned on a film.

After it was over i decided to go to the mall and asked my best friend rylee to come with me.so i took a shower and put on my make up like i usally do and i put on my hot pink bandeua bra and a see through button up shirt thats pink and my holister shorts and my hott pink and black air jordans and went to go get rylee.(rylee is a girl)

***

When we got to the mall the first store was the One Directoin store. i got a few things.

**Rylees POV**

Grace called me asking me if i wanted to go to the mall with her today so i decided to because i didnt have any other plans so i said yes.when we first got there we went to the One Direction store. I got life sized posters of all the boys.When we went to starbucks my mum called me telling me she would be back in london in 5 hours.Grace took me home at 5.

**Graces POV**

Me and rylee went to starbucks and a few more stores then i took her home.When i got home i called my mum asking het if she would be home by supper like usual she wasnt so i just ordered pizza.I decided to get on my laptop and i logged into my twitter and i was only on there for a few more minutes then logged off.I turned on a film called the notebook and when it was over it was 12:00 so i decided to go to bed because i have to go to work at 8:00.

*****

The next morning i decided to take a shower and put my hair up in a messy bun and put on skinny jeans and my shirt that says Fro Yo's.

***When i got to work i made some frozen yogurts and swept the floor.Theres this boy that comes everyday and i asked if he did before i started working and they said no.Ive never really seen what he looked like un till today.I couldnt beleive my eyes it was niall horan from One Direction!!!I didnt act all fan girl and flip out i asked him what he wanted and he got birthday cake.He asked me how old i was and i said 17.

**Nialls POV**

I decided to go to Fro Yos today like i do everyday and thats when i saw she was there.I ordered birthday cake Fro Yo and i asked her how old she was and she said 17,i was autully really happy with her age.So i asked her if she wanted to swap numbers and she agreed!!!

authors note:ok as you know this is my first fan fiction so comment what i need to fix and i may take me awhile to write this cuz i have cheer tryouts so ya bye ~kenna~