chapter 4

authurs note:hey ok so i had tryouts for cheer and i made it!!!!so ill be able to updated it now that its over so ya byeee ~kenna~

**nials POV**

grace showed me around her house she showed me her room last it was clean i sat on her bed and looked around.Hey grace wheres your mum?Oh shes at work she said.oh well wheres your dad?Um he died in a plane crash 5 years ago.she said starting to cry. I ran over to her to comfert her i guess she still was sad about it, i told her that im sorry for saying it.She told me its not my fault i didnt know.Well it was pretty late so i decided to let her go to bed,when i got home i just sat at the end of my bed for what felt like forever but it was 5 minutes.I couldnt stop thinking about how i felt for Grace.I finnaly fell asleep around 2:00

When i woke up it was 11:30.I decided to get ready and texted Grace hey.hey!! she said a few moments later.Are you going to work today?Grace said it was her day off.I told her were gonna go to the movies tonight.

**Graces POV**

i was all ready and dressed by 9am before niall texted me he asked me if i was off work today and it was so he told me were going to the movies tonight.So i was checking my makeup by 6:00 then he texted me saying to be ready by 7:00.He was here by 6:58,then we.left amd went to the movies.We watched The Croods.Ok i know its a movie for little kids but i loved it I think niall did too. After the movie we went shopping thats when he told me he was going on tour in 10 days and he needed to ask me something.

**Nialls POV**

I picked grace up at 6:58, when we got to the theater i asked what movie to watch i said what about a scary movie but i really wanted to watch the croods.She said what about the croods i was happy.when we got done there we went to go tovsome stores and thats when I told her that im going on tour in 10 days and needed to ask her something.I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend.She said yes i was soo happy that she did because i loved her so much. A little bit later i took her home and kissed her goodbye and went home and got in bed.

authors note:ok reamber coment what i need to fix and vote please bye~kenna~