The Woods

It was dark out, the only lights were the thousands of stars shining in the night sky, it was beautiful. There we no cars rushing by nor anyone else but her, just her, alone in the woods. Autumn had hazel eyes and blond hair, she had a very happy personality. You are probably wondering why a normal, beautiful 13 year old is in the woods, well, believe it or not, Autumn grew up here, with no parents, just her. She ran away from home when she was six because she wanted to be out in the wild, she wanted to fly like a bird, she wanted to sleep under the stars, she always wanted to know what it would feel like to be wild and free.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Over the years, Autumn built a huge tree house. It overlooked the whole forest! It was the most amazing view, especially when the sun sets. It had 3 stories, the first story was where she would eat, the second story contained the only bathroom and a zip line post. Last but not least, on the third story, was the girls bedroom, it had a balcony so she would go out every morning  and watch the amazing sunsets. Oh and don't forget, the tree house was also a home to three, well behaved, Pit Bulls named Valèr, Chewbacca, and Dezy.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
On a early Monday morning, Autumn went to go pick berries on a bush she discovered awhile back. It has the juiciest berries you could ever find! As she was walking, she realized that something was different, she walked this way every week so so was pretty familiar with the area, therefor, she didn't think she was lost. As she looked around, she saw X's on almost all of the trees. The first thing she though to herself was, "what do those X's mean" and second thing she thought was,"this means someone was here, in MY woods". She needed to find out who these people are, and what they are going to do with all of the trees. A few moments past when someone behind grabbed her and pulled her into a car. Was she being kidnapped?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
She was frightened, what did they want from her? What were they going to do to here? She let all of those questions sink in. The black car stopped at a worn down warehouse. Autumn had never seen it before but it was still in the woods. The two men got out of the car and went into the warehouse, she was scared but also relieved. A few minutes later, they were back, they opened the car door and grabbed autumn, they rushed her up into a room in to warehouse and locked the door from the front. At this moment Autumn had no idea what to do, she had to get out somehow but how?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~