One Shot 1

Rob sat down in the cafeteria table alone as he usually did. He didn't mind it all that much being alone it was fine by him. He opened his lunch box gently and picked up the sandwich and took a bite out of it, but of course as any other day the normal idiot shouted "Fatty" or more vulgar words. Rob had gotten used to it and didn't mind it that much.

Ah what a twist that jerk is shouting at that guy again. Ava thought to herself. She wanted to go tell the guy sitting alone that he wasn't fat even if he is a little chubby. But it would ruin her reputation. She was stuck between the right thing or the mean thing. Was she willing to through away the reputation of being "Queen of The School", which annoyed her after having it as her title, but would she through it away? Her to friends Eva and Lacie asked her what she was staring at, and she said that she was just day dreaming. Her "friends" giggled making some dirty jokes about boys and there parts. Ava then snapped she threw her bushy brunet hair and screamed for Eva and Lacie to screw off and that they could be "Queen".

Rob noticed the beautiful girl shouting at her friends  saying that she was done with them or something. He then noticed that the brunet with long bush hair that went down to her narrow waist was coming towards him. She had made it to his table and looked at him. "May I sit with you?" She said to him. He nodded his head. "Do you not talk much?" She said to him. 

"No I don't" He said.

"Well what's your name?" 

"Rob. You?"

"Ava" 

"Well nice to met you Ava"

"Same to you Rob, so... ummm who is that guy on your lunch box?" She said trying to make a conversation.

"Oh... he's from one of my favorite anime, his name is Goku" He said with a blush on his face. He knew he sounded really nerdy, but it didn't matter to him he was just happy with someone talking to him.

"Oh I know who that is! My older brother watches that show, heck when we were younger we would watch it on Saturday mornings, but we stopped for some reason" She said excitedly until she got to the part about stopping.

"But anyways the bell is about to ring for 5th hour, but it been nice talking to you!" She said sweetly. She got up and began to walk away before turning around and rushing back to give him her number that away they could talk more, and said "Bye Rob I'll talk to you later! Also you're not fat like those jerks say you are!" This made Rob's heart flutter with happiness, and made everyday better.

With Ava's decision to give Rob a chance to have her as a friend lead to the best years of his life, and the best part was that he spent it with her.

Hi everyone I hope you enjoy this first one shot and I'm sorry for some mistakes such as spelling and grammar errors, but thanks for reading!