Chapter 2

Lilly POV.

I sat in my bedroom just hoping i wouldn't see my mum and Ben. I dont call him my dad cause he isn't my dad and i hate him.

Its 12 so i have to come downstairs now. My plane leaves at 3 so i better get ready. I put on my outfit that i love , a tank top and a pair of high waisted shorts and some converse( plz tell me if you want to know what she is wearing in the comments)

I went downstairs and checked that my bags were at the door and they were there thank god Ben didnt move them. I saw mum and Ben at the table and then give me the death glare.

I ignored them and went in the kitchen to get an apple. I then went and grabed my phone that was on charge and cause i am me i broke the cord yay for me uhh.

I spent 1 hour on my phone and when i put my phone away i said bye to my mum and quikly grabed my bags and got in my car.

---------Time Skip---------

I quickly got out of seat and grabed my bags from the plane and hired a car. By the time i got to my house and unpacked it was midnight so i didnt have any furniture so i unroled my sleeping bag. Yes i have a sleeping bag. I went to brush my teeth and great my tooth paste exploed in the bag so i skiped brushing my teeth and went to sleep.