Prologue.

Flower on pot!!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

««There's a pot of flower on the top of the highest buildings in the town. But being on there was too much. Like too much sunrays by the morning and vapor when it's dawn.

*Convert to a person's who has had everything in this world!"*

So.. How the flower on pot goes down by itself, if no one living on there have enough guts to put it down there? To got the right amount && balance of sorroundings..

*The person whose dare to place it into the right side it belongs!*

So, the question going like these??

Who have thought to sacrifice itself if nobody else lived there wanted to be involve or got involved and put their life at must danger!" Who will be the living sacrifice for extending someone else life?"

Well.. Let the destiny decide for all of them.»»

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Love On Top Lyrics

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bring the beat in!

Honey, honey

I can see the stars all the way from here

Can't you see the glow on the window pane?

I can feel the sun whenever you're near

Every time you touch me I just melt away

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)

But I know (It's gonna take a real work)

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears

And finally you put me first

Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one I can always call.

When I need you make everything stop.

Finally you put my love on top.