Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Soph's POV 

When George got up to call one of the boys I got a text from my ex boyfriend. I never told George about him as I knew what would happen. He cheated on me twice and the douche I am took him back both times before I realised that it's just going to go into a loop and he will carry on cheating and hurting me. 

From Ryan:

We should have never broken up. I regret it and I want you back. Please baby just take me back. I love you and no one can ever replace you. You were the best girlfriend ever xxxxxxxxxxxx

My anger grew so I replied back. 

To Ryan:

You had me twice and you messed up. Please just leave me alone you piece of scum. I don't love you and I was a douche for taking you back. You will just hurt me all over again and I don't want a boyfriend like that. You used me and took my virginity from me. You were the worst boyfriend I ever had. 

I was so angry I started crying. George walked back in and saw me crying. He obviously wanted to know what was going on so I had no choice but to tell him. 

"What happened?" He asked. I took a deep breath and sighed. 

"When you left I wanted to feel something again apart from numbers so I got a boyfriend. He cheated on me twice and being the idiot I was I took him back both times. I then realised that he would just carry on hurting me and being a heartless user so I broke up with him. He texted me saying that he wanted me back. It started when I broke up with him and he won't leave me alone. I just don't know what to do" I said crying. He pulled me in for a hug. 

"Shhhh, it's going to be okay. I'm here for you whatever happens. I'm sorry I left and didn't contact you but I'm here now and I'm not planning on going anywhere. Even though I'm famous, you're the best friend any guy could ask for. I know that it's been rough after what happened with your parents but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere even if you try and get rid of me. Give me your phone" he said holding out his hand so I can put my phone in it. I gave him my phone. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"I'm blocking his number so he can't contact you. You'll be safe then" he answered. I sighed in relief. After a minute he gave my phone back to me. 

"Thank you so much. I owe you" I said. 

"Come here" he said pulling me in for another hug. "Do you want to watch a movie before the boys come?" I asked. She smiled. "I take that as a yeah then?" I asked her. She nodded. "What film?" I asked. 

"This is cliche but Love Rosie please" I said. 

He got up and put the DVD in the player. He came back and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. I like days like this, just me and him snuggled up watching movies together. Love Rosie has to be one of my favourite movies of all time and I was sitting here with the best person ever who was watching it with me. After about 45 minutes into the film there was a knock at the door. 

"That must be the boys, I will be back in a second" He said. He kissed me on the forehead before getting up and answering the door.

"Hey guys, come in" George said. I heard the door close and the boys appeared in the lounge where I was sitting. 

"Guys this is Soph my best friend. Soph this is Jaymi, Josh and JJ" he said introducing them to me. 

"Hey" all the boys said at the same time. 

"Hey guys" I said. "Come and take a seat, George and I were just watching a movie, you can join us if you want to. Lacey will be home from school soon" I said. They all sat down. George sat beside me where he sat before. Jaymi and JJ sat on the other sofa together and Josh sat on the armchair by himself. Lacey came in 5 minutes later and sat on the arm of the armchair next to Josh. We all started watching the movie.