Chapter 15

Chapter 15

George's POV

That performance was amazing! I was buzzing so much after and so was Soph! It was amazing to perform with her and I can't believe she's on tour with us! We got back on the tour bus and discussed what we were going to to do next.

"Why can't we go out, to a night club or something?" I suggested. I still had loads of adrenaline left in me and I needed to do something with it.

"Yeah, come on it's our first show, can't we have a little bit of fun at least?!" Soph said.

"Alright then"JJ said and all of us went to get changed.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a shirt and Soph changed into black skinny jeans, black flat pumps and a dark blue off the shoulder top with a black vest underneath he had a black bag hanging off her shoulder. She looked beautiful.

"Is everyone ready?" Soph asked and everyone nodded. "Let's go then" she added and walked out of the bus.

Soph's POV

We walked into the club; the music was pounding so much I could hardly hear myself think.

"Do you want a drink?" George asked and I nodded. He lead me over to the bar and bought me a drink, I drank it quite quickly and went onto the dance floor with Josh and Lacey. A minute later George popped out of nowhere and he was getting slightly drunk. I've never seen him drunk and I was starting to get worried.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want one?" He asked me.

"Yeah please, I will come with you" I said. George bought me a drink and gave it to me. I thanked him and drank it before going back onto the dance floor.

I was starting to get tipsy and the room was spinning a bit but I knew I needed to relax and have some fun once in a while.

*An hour later*

I started to get worried about George. I had no idea what he was like when he was drunk and I hadn't seen him in an hour, where could he be? I decided to check my phone so I pulled it out of my pocket and check it but he hasn't called me or texted me. I had a bad feeling about this so I decided to take a step outside and drink some water.

"Josh, I'm just going to go outside for a minute, I will be back though" I said to him. He nodded. "Please tell Lacey that as well" I said and walked outside for a minute.

I took the bottle of water out of my bag and dark some of it. That's really what I needed. I saw someone standing beside me.

"Aiden? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I live here. Well actually I go to university here and I needed a night out. What about you?" he replied.

"You haven't changed a bit. I'm here on tour with Union J" I said. He smiled.

"Aww cool. I don't mean to be rude but who are Union J?" he asked.

"Just a band that I'm touring with. They're really nice boys and George is my boyfriend" I said.

"Aww nice, congratulations. Can I have your number and maybe we can catch up more later on?" He asked.

"Yeah course you can, pass me your phone" I said and I typed my number into his phone.

"Aw cool, thanks. Well I should get going, I will see you around" he said and gave me a hug.

I saw something out the corner of my eye so I turned my head and it was George and a slut kissing. How could he do this to me? I stood there looking at them until my feet could move and I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I needed to get away. I ran as fast as I could and I could hear someone shouting my name. I didn't stop though, I couldn't I just wanted to run. Tears started streaming down my face and the person shouting my name was getting closer.

"Leave me alone! I don't want to talk to anyone" I shouted slowing down until I stopped somewhere I didn't know.

"I know what happened. I saw it too. I was stood behind you" the voice said coming closer to me.

"Let me run. I don't want to talk to anyone" I said. "Please just leave me alone"

"I can't let you do that. Look at the state you're in" he said.

"A...Aiden?" I stumbled.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I thought you were George, sorry" I said.

"It's alright. Give me your phone and I will phone Lacey for you" he said.

"No, I don't want her to worry about me"

"Please? She needs to know where you are and so does Union J"

I sighed. "Alright then" I said.

Aiden's POV

I followed her. I needed to know that she was alright. She slowed down running a little bit which meant I could catch up with her.

"I thought you were George, sorry" she said.

"It's alright. Give me your phone and I will phone Lacey for you" I said.

"No, I don't want her to worry about me"

"Please? She needs to know where you are and so does Union J"

She sighed. "Alright then" she said.

She pulled out her phone and gave it to me. I typed in Lacey's number and her phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She questioned.

"Hey it's Aiden. I'm with Soph and she's not doing very well. She saw George kissing someone else so she ran and I ran after her" I explained.

"Oh my gosh, is she okay?" Lacey gushed.

"Yeah she's fine. I'm going to take her back to my place, get her cleaned up and stuff and I will have her back to you later or tomorrow if she doesn't want to see George. Don't mention this to George, as he will start getting worried. Soph and George need to sort this out themselves. Okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah that's fine, call me later when you know what to do" She said and we hung up.

"Okay, come on Soph let's get you cleaned up" I said and put an arm over her shoulders and I started walking her back to my place.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! Please share and vote on my chapters! Thank you so much, you mean the world to me! I love you all <3 xxx