Chapter 2

*AFTER 8 YEARS (14&17 Y.O.)*

James and I aren't that close because of the studies. School started a month ago. I've met my cousin from England, she was 15, our mother are sisters, she has a brother named Louis, and 4 step-sisters, she was now my best friend and her name is Aia, she was sleeping in our house, next to my room.

I knocked on her room and luckily, it's not locked, she was sobbing in the corner of her room.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Your father died" she said with a thick british accent.

"How?! When?! Where?!" I asked, with a tear streaming down my cheeks.

"An accident, car accident actually, this morning, I didn't tell you earlier, sorry if I didn't tell you" she said.

"Oh-h" is the only word I can say, and quickly run to my room. I sat on the floor, in the corner, the walls behind me and I can hear her, still crying.

"Cous, please don't do anything" she whispered, since she's behind the walls, I can hear her still.

"Don't worry, I won't" I said.

I fell asleep on the floor and I woke up 6:00 in the morning. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking pancake and my cousin eating.

"You're going to school?" my cousin asked.

"I don't wanna miss the first day" I said. I finished eating and changed my clothes. We arrived at the school and we aren't seatmate 'cause her surname is T-tomlinson and mine is J-johanson. But, I have a new seatmate,her name is Nicole, she's pretty and great. She comforted me, everytime I feel sad because of my dad, she know's what I feel because it happens also to her two or three years ago, I think? Orientation is finished and it's lunch time, we found our own table, with me, Nicole, and Aia. James has his own table and new 'Best Friends', I opened my bag to get my phone when I saw a pice of paper saying:

"Meet me at the roof top later at 4" it says. I don't who it is.

"What's that?" Aia asked.

"A letter?" I said.

"Let me see." she said. I handed her the paper and she was not surprised or even confused.

"Please come with me" I begged.

"No, I think you can go yourself" she said. What?! For the first time she disagreed to my idea!

"Uh-oh, wait me until 5 please?" I asked.

"Yeah" she answered. I finished my Social Study class and went to the roof top where I saw James or Niall or whatever I should call him.

"Hey?" He said.

"So you're gonna back stab me again?" I said sarcastically.

~~Flashback~~

*3 Years AFTER MY BIRTHDAY*

I went to their house, but there is a bunch of guys in there, he didn't know that I opened it a bit.

"You're so cheap! You are hanging out with a girl?" The blond one said.

"Yeah, she's ugly and fat!" one said.

"Yeah, I think" a familiar voice of James said. I sit to the porch's stairs and sob.

"Get rid of her, man, before something happens" the one said.

"Yeah, sure guys!" he answered. Someone opened the door.

"Oh-uh" James said. I run to the swing and sobbed there.

"You heard that?" he asked.

"I hate you!" I whispered.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"You think I will just forgive you? With that 'back stabbing'?" I said. I left him alone with his hands on his face.

~~End of Fashback~~

"You still remember that?" he asked.

"Who wouldn't forget that, huh?" I said.

"Sorry" he muttered.

"Doesn't matter" I said.

"We okay now?" he asked.

"What do you need? You're just wasting my time! I'm gonna go down" I said, getting up.

"Wait, I'll tell you one thing" he begged.

"What's that very important 'one thing'?" I said, quotting.

"Well, I know you hate it, but I'm auditioning to a singing contest and I want you to be there, please come" he said.