Chapter 4

I run faster but, I was pinned in the wall by the drunk teen agers.

"Look what we've got!" the blond one said.

"Please, let go of me!" I begged.

"You must be great with bed purposes!" the other said.

"Please!" I begged.

"No!" The blond said kissing my neck. I started crying loud, really loud because I feel a blood dripping to my neck and a wound on my head.

"Please don't" I begged, again

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm only 14" I whispered.

"I'm 18" he answered leaving marks on my neck.

"Please" I whispered.

"LEAVE HER!" a boy shouted. James!

"Why? You're with us, James right?" the blond asked.

"Just leave her!" James shouted holding his fist.

"Remember, we're not finished" he said, running away I had nothing to do, I had been traumatyzed.

"Are you okay?" he asked, before I respond I was out like a light.

Niall or James' POV

She blacked out two hours ago and haven't respond. I was waiting for the doctor to come out but he didn't. I waited 2 slow hours when he came.

"Are you Ms. Johanson's guardian?" he asked.

"A friend" I answered.

"She's fine, a broke rib from a punch and a few stitches on her head and a temporary amnesia." he expalained.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes" he said. I entered the room, greeted by a confused look by Christine.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"What?" I whispered. I call her mom to come so I can go to my audition.

"Where are you going" she asked.

"My audition" I said giving her my fake smile.

"Uhm, I'm sorry if I can't remember you, but thanks, and good luck!" she said. I nodded and walk out of the room, having tears to my eyes.

Christine's POV

I can't remember everything except the people I know but, not James. Mom, I think came to the room giving me a worried look.

"Christine?" she asked

"Are you my mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't worry hun, you'll be fine." she said with an assuring smile.

"okay." I said. I fell asleep and wake up with my mom on her phone.

"Mom can I go home?" I asked.

"Yeah, just wait for about an hour." she answered.

"Who is the James that says he is going to an audition?" I asked.

"Hun, he is your best friend from birth he loves to sing so, he think he can pass the audition" she explained.

"He is the only person I can't remember" I muttered. She opened the television and luckily he is just starting to sing, and we had been interrupted by the nurse.

"Uh, Mam you can fix your things and go home" she said.

"Let's go please" I said. I ride to our car and headed home my phone rang, and James is calling me.

"Hello?" I said

"Guess what? I passed the audtion! I'm going to London!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, when are you leaving?" I asked.

"The day after tomorrow" he answered.

"Oh, come to my house please" I asked

"You supposed to be in the hospital" he said.

"Just come" I said. Then he hang up.

I go to my room quickly and opened the tv. Thank God X factor have replays, so I can watch it again, and no one can disturb me. James arrived and come to my room.

"Hey!" he greeted.

"Hi!" I said. I went to the bathroom to grab a tissue when I tripped and blood was on my neck, from my head.

"AHHH!!" I let out a loud scream.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Uh, James why are you here?" I asked.

"Uh, you ask me to come, visit you from hospital" he started.

"I came from hospital?" I asked

"Yeah, you are about to be raped when I came, you have a broken rib and a temporary amnesia, but I think it's gone" he explained.

"Yeah? What date is today?" I asked.

"It's friday" He answered.

"Ohh, Your audition!" I exclaimed.

"Uh, it's finished" he whispered. I run to him and give him my tightest hug.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered.

"It's fine, but I past it though!" he exclaimed.

"Congrats, when are you going to leave?" I asked.

"The day after tomorrow" he muttered.

"Oh" I whispered.