one

Vi's POV :

I was a clean freak, my bestfriend however didn't care, all she did was causing a mess every single place she stepped into, damn she would leave the couch in a total mess after putting her socks on while setting on it, and guess who had to care of all the mess she made.

"Stop cleaning you're stressing me out،" she shouted from the couch while painting her toes.

"Stop making a mess and there will be no stress،" I said throwing some junk food wrappers away, grabbing my phone I sat down on the opposite couch.

"Aren't you going to ask me why I'm painting my toes?،" she asked which I answered with shaking my head, looking through my camera rolls, deleting all the useless files.

"I will tell you anyway, we're going out," she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me little one!," she said which made me groan loudly, I hate when she calls me that and she knows it.

"Where are you going?," I asked lowering my phone to my lap and looking at her through my long eyelashes.

"WE are going to meet up with Andrew and head over to a party," she said quickly.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said trying to sound as stern as I can, failing after seeing her eyebrow raise slowly at my comment.

"Oh you are SO coming, even if I had to drag you naked, you know I would do it," she said seriously, I know she would do it.

"You know I dislike parties as much as I dislike working out," I whined looking at her with pleading eyes.

"I know, and I don't care," she said now looking at her closet.

"I won't have fun and you will feel bad," I said slowly causing her to look at me over her shoulder.

"I won't feel bad believe me," she said causing me to groan even loudly.

"Oh stop being a child and live a little, a little party never hurts anyone," she said throwing some stuff over to me, which I assume are dresses.

"I am not being a child...," I mumbled grabbing one of the dresses and eyeing it quickly.

"Oh and I'm not wearing a dress," I said crossing my arms which caused her to turn over to me.

"But you have such a lovely body and those dresses would make you look stunning," she replied giving me a funny look.

"Those dresses are way to exposing for my liking," I explained flatly causing her to roll her eyes yelling a quick "FINE!!,".

"Is the outfit showing too much skin?," asked Taylor curling her hair which made my eyes travel to meet her eyes, all I've seen though was skin.

"Yes," I answered flatly, pulling my hair up so I can put the black top she chose for me on.

"Shut up kid," she said smirking, I just threw my pillow on her.

I took a look at my self at the mirror, I was wearing a black pair of jeans , a long sleeved lacy black top , my hair was on it's usual pony tail, my face was, blank.

"Your face," commented Taylor making me frown, "what's with my face?," I questioned touching my face lightly.

"Exactly," responded coming over at me with her make up bag in one hand, oh god.

"Don't make me do thـــ," I was interrupted by her pushing me on the bed "shut up," she said making me just give up.

"Don't put a lot of stuff please," she knew I hated overmuch make up.