A Shapeshifters tale of Superheroes and Onedirection!

His crystal blue eyes clung to mine. Did he really just risk being run over for me? Would a sane person or even a werewolf risk that for someone as pathetic as me? An Outcast being chased by a group of people/ monsters wanting to use my power as a weapon to be on top. I didnt understand this boy, a werewolf put to the bottom of the pack, one of the weakest in the pack, and he just followed me here, risking his life as a member of the british/irish boyband Onedirection, Just to protect me, I knew I didnt need help, I was fine. But He did that for me. Niall Horan. My new Protector.

Kiba Malone, a shapeshifter, an orphan and has the power of lightning. Adopted to a family trying to hide their secret of being superheroes. But each and everyday she knows. Trying to fit in at an all Superhero school combined with Werewolves. But after a group of Rouges mixed with Villians arrive trying to convince her to join them. She's forced to Run away boarding a train, thinking she would be alone. But as soon as Niall Horan, Irish member of Onedirection boards the train after he followed her, She doesnt know what to do, He claims to have followed her to protect her, but is there more under the surface of his sexy irish accent and beautiful blue eyes?

Oh and in some parts of this story Astrids name may be Kiba, because I changed it while writing chapter 3! Oh and also some of the punctuation isnt very good, like commas and apostrophes! But thats because Im Me! Soory Peeps!