First Day at school and Already being Bullied?

I woke up to hear the birds singing, and the sun shining through, I yawn and hop out of bed, taking a quick shower, I go into my closet and find a pair of american shorts and a black signlet and I put on a top thats a bit see through at the front but not at the back and its got a black horse running, its a nice top. I leave my hair waving down, and I dont wear makeup because I actually dont really know how to put it on, Lupa laughs and I roll my eyes.I Look at Chopper who is lying on the bed, I go over to him and go on my knees infront of him, "Now sweetie, I'm going to school today, so I wont be home till late, so be a good wolf, I left a deer leg over in the closet, only eat it when your hungry, Ok boy?" I ask, "Yep, and if anyone does what 'that' did, kick their ass for me" Chopper says enthusiastically, his tongue draping out of his mouth in a smile. I go downstairs and find no one up, so I make pancakes, I pile them up, but put 4 on a plate for Tristan, I pile whipcream ontop of them, and find sprinkles and just make it look like its icecream, yummy, never tried it but apparently its good. As foot steps come down the stairs, I hear someone say "Yum, It smells like pancakes" I hear more footsteps join in, they come in like a bunch of ravenous hyenas, tumbling over eachother, I laugh and serve it out on plates, and put the plates on the set up table, with toppings in the middle. "YUM!" I hear Jet exclaim, they all sit down and start wolfing their pancakes down, I stay at the counter, and quietly munch mine down, "So glad to call you my sister!" Jet basically shouts, I smile and look down at my small portion of food, I didn't normally eat much, because of my past, so... yea. "Astrid?? You listening?" I hear Jet say, I look up "Sorry Blanked out" I say half smiling, "It's time to go!" Jet says smiling, I nod and grab my bag and go to Tristan, "Have a good day Bub" I say hugging/squishing him, "Same for you too, Astridz!!" He says trying to get out of my grip, I let go and wave as I leave, "Bye John, Bye Gemma."

We go outside, and I see a black jeep, "Hop in" Jet says, I hop into the back and move over so that I could see Jet, in the drivers seat. "So Im just going to pick Jacob up, then we can go to school" He says not as confident as before, "You know you dont have to be awkward with me 'cause of yesterday, I'm fine with it, But if Jake pulls it again, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." I say giving a evil half smile, He laughs. We ride in silence, I stare out my window watching the world go by, I sigh as we stop outside, a house, Jet beeps the horn and Jake comes out, "Hey Jet!" He says as he hops in the front seat, "Jake say hi to Astrid" Jet says, "Oh, Wow when did you get there?" Jake says, "Dora helped me teleport here while Swiper was Swiping from Boots, The whole time you Dumbass!" I say sarcastically, Jet laughs and Jake gives me an evil glare, I go back to staring out the window, at the forest waiting for me to run in, "Run after school?" Lupa says hopefully, "Sure why not, New forest means New Places!" I say mentally back to her, "Yes" She says, giving a howl of delight. I go back to reality when I feel the car jerk to a stop, I look out the tinted windows to see a large highschool, I bite my lip, but hop out, flinging my bag on my shoulder, I close the door and turn around to have all eyes on me, Jet comes by me and walks with me, I look down as they stare, all Superheroes, their scent can not be mistaken,I then noticed a statue of 2 people, a man and a woman, their capes flowing behind them, the womans hair framing her face, and the man had a hand pointing to the sky in glory, Superheroes, ugh,  I look back up to see 2 blonde boys coming up to Jet, "Hey Jet, Whats up? Whos the girl?" Says one of the dark blonde twins, both had darkish blonde hair and emerald eyes, the only difference was that one had flicky hair and one had curly. Before Jet could anwser, a fake blonde came up to us, "Whos the girl Jetty?" She says in a high pitched voice, I nearly cover my ears, man, slut much? she had a short skirt on, and you could basically see her ass, and a top that showed her stomach and near her chest.

"Is she with Jake or you Jet? Dont cheat on me, with a ugly girl, with weird eyes and bleached hair, she looks soo... uh Fake" She says in her chipmunk voice, before anyone could talk, I grab her arm twist it behind her back, and use my foot to push her against the ground, "Slut say what?? GOSH YOU CAN CALL ME UGLY, BUT BLEACHED HAIR? AND CALL ME FAKE, LOOK AT YOU SMOTHERING YOURSELF, WITH MAKEUP, IF YOU TOOK THAT MAKEUP OFF YOU WOULD PROABLY BE AS LIGHT AS AN ANT! YOU CAN SEE UP YOUR SKIRT AND YOUR BOOBS HANG OUT OF YOUR TOP! CALL ME FAKE AND I CAN WHIP YOUR ASS!' I growl at her, "OH AND BY THE WAY IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND! I'M HIS NEW SISTER! NOT SOME SLUT OFF THE STREET, SORRY FOR INSULTING YOU BUT REALLY?!" I let go of her in digust and move away, the look on Jake and Jet's faces are basically covered in shock, "Come on Jet can you come with me to get my scedule?" I say innocently, before he can awnser I grab his arm and pull him towards the office. "Why did you do that?" He asked me, "Because I'm not used to people being rude to me, so I don't know how to ignore them, so I hurt them..." I say zoning off at the end. "But where did you learn that?" he asked with a confused face, "I once was comeing back from grocery shopping and a bunch of guys crowded me, saying random shizz," I say, letting a sigh out, "They started getting close, so I swung a punch and broke a guys nose and at the same time cracked his cheekbone, and then I ran, so after that I taught myself defense, for guys like Jake" I say biting the inside of my cheek. "Oh, that seems Legit."