What is that

A.n. this will stay in Alex's POV so I won't change the POV.

I was trying to sleep when I heard breathing just out side of the left side door. I grabbed my flash light and spotted glowing green eyes just outside of the left side door I got up and ran towards the door closing it on the monsters face waiting for it to go away it did a few minutes later I ran back to my bed checking it to make sure no monster is behind me and I saw one scary Fred bear on my bed but ran off as soon as my flashlight shined on its face. I wish my parents never left me home alone for a stupid business trip. I got up and ran towards my closet checking it for monsters and found none. I ran towards my right side door and looked out to see a pair of glowing blue eyes but it hid in the a few doors down. I ran towards the left door to hear breathing so I closed the door and waited for it to go away it did a minute later. Its now 4am a two hours left to go.
The night went by quickly by the time Nightmare Zack reach's the door the clock read 6am so he disappear into thin air.
Leaving me to sleep until the clock read 12am then I would be awake to survive another night.
(A/n.I know its a short chapter but tell me what you guy thought about the first chapter please no mean comment.)