this is just another night.

I sat on my toy box I checked the closet then the left and right side doors. I saw two glowing green eyes coming from my closet I ran towards it and closed the door on Allen's the German shepherd face he is a lot more scarier then Foxy and Freddy he barely even has fur on him and has razor sharp teeth.After a closed the door on him and waited for him to go away and he did a minute later. I ran towards the right side door and listen to hear breathing coming from near the door so I closed it and waited for the breathing to stop and go away. I ran towards my toy box and sat down on it until I saw glowing blue eyes coming from my left side door and shut the door on nightmare Zack. I waited for him to go away and he did a few minutes later now its 2am time doesn't go by fast enough and I was getting a little tired from running around. I saw a cupcake hiding in my closet I ran towards it and closed the door waiting for it to go away it did a minute later. I yawn as the night went on for awhile until it was 5am this is the worst night and possible the longest night ever. Freddy was in my closet he scared me the most out of all nightmare animatronics I ran towards the closet and waited for him to go away and he did a few minutes later. Its almost 6am and the this nightmare would go away long enough for me to rest until 12am came again so I could survive another night.
This is just another night like always I thought as the clock read 6am.
(A/n. The night will keep getting longer and longer until something happens but what will happen to Alex on the 7th night who know whatll happen. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I love writting it bye peeps.)