Best Frenemies

When I was 3,My First day,on my first school,during my first class,having my first lesson..

I met him.

We instantly clicked and became friends since then.

We've never got separated,we always had classes,lunches and free times together.

Our families are really close as well,due to our closeness.

On the weekend,we spend it all together.always.

We were best friends.

We were partners in crime as he would say.

When I was 7, I thought I had a crush on Him,I told him that a year later and we laughed at my silliness.

Him,being a sensible one,told me. That we aren't serious about these things,not until were old enough to understand it really.

So I thought,yeah,maybe.and shrugged it off.

 and years passed by with the most memorable moments of my life.

When we were at the park once,laying down on the grass,watching the stars. Like we always do.We met some guys from school.

He told me to stay there and wait for him. I agreed and he walked off and talked to them.

They were quite far from where I was, still laying down, so I wasn't able to hear them.

Soon I was drifting off to sleep,when I felt a presence laying down beside me,thinking it was Him,I hugged him. Like we usually do.

When I finally looked up to him after staring at the stars,holding him. I found out that it actually wasn't him.

I quickly moved away from the stranger and blushed.

He was a guy from my school,he's on my batch as well.

He pointed out to the group of guys that were still talking to my best friend and I understood.

He sent him here so I won't feel so lonely.

I thanked the guy and we started laying back down again,this time without cuddling,of course.

We talked about a lot of things. We got to know each other and became friends.

When it was time to go,we exchanged numbers as well.

My best friend walked me home in silence. I was really wondering why,we don't usually walk in silence unless we're in a bad mood or something.

I was worried.

I tried to ask him,but he wouldn't answer me.

Thinking he would tell me what happened tomorrow I let it go.

Not knowing that it was the last day I'm gonna have him as my best friend.

Luke and I are now best frenemies.at least its what I think.